01-28-2017, 09:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when i join a session with my menu jericho engine for some reason when i move i move really quick and everyone is stuck the it will say host migration and maybe go back to pre game this didnt happen before is it me or something new?
01-28-2017, 11:03 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by kingmodz420 View Post
when i join a session with my menu jericho engine for some reason when i move i move really quick and everyone is stuck the it will say host migration and maybe go back to pre game this didnt happen before is it me or something new?

Most likely a server issue
01-29-2017, 05:37 PM #3
it happens to my friend as well and it seems continuous
01-29-2017, 05:40 PM #4
and its not like server lag its like more glitchy and seems like as soon as i stop moving i go back to my original spot
01-30-2017, 01:57 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
when i join a session with my menu jericho engine for some reason when i move i move really quick and everyone is stuck the it will say host migration and maybe go back to pre game this didnt happen before is it me or something new?

its an infection, restart your PS3, it is caused by shitty mod menus that people run then get infected, they leave the lobby then the new host gets infected and so on.

when u get this restart your PS3 and it should go away.
01-30-2017, 05:10 AM #6
i have tried this but thanks anyways for the explanation to why this is happening bro
01-30-2017, 06:04 AM #7
Father Luckeyy
i have tried this but thanks anyways for the explanation to why this is happening bro

No problem. Have you tried any other methods to fix your issue?
01-30-2017, 01:08 PM #8
i tied not using psn patch i thought maybe it was like MW3 and would glitch out if you did use it i tried finding different sessions and all kinds of stuff i figured my PS3 just was glitching out or something, im just glad i got an explanation to why its happening so i dont feel crazy lol is there a way you guys deal with this and somehow are you able to get on? can you tell me?
01-30-2017, 03:29 PM #9
Father Luckeyy
i tied not using psn patch i thought maybe it was like MW3 and would glitch out if you did use it i tried finding different sessions and all kinds of stuff i figured my PS3 just was glitching out or something, im just glad i got an explanation to why its happening so i dont feel crazy lol is there a way you guys deal with this and somehow are you able to get on? can you tell me?

It happens to some people last time i played i had no issues.
01-30-2017, 10:00 PM #10
at first it was happening to my friend i put black ops 2 on his console well stats texting me telling me all these problems and im like well the game is messed up so i put him on a BLUS version of the game instead of the original BLES version he was on but for some reason he was still glitching so i figured he messed up his system or i gave him a virus or something so i start trying to fix his system long story short i couldn't fix it so i get i get on mine and i start experiencing the issue as well and im on BLES i tried a few thing but no luck as well so i get frustrated and i come here seeking help lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo