02-15-2017, 08:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so recently i notice while using the b777x eboot it doesnt show the host's name on the top right connor anymore but instead some weird ip does anyone one know why this is*

thank you <3
02-16-2017, 02:32 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by kien775 View Post
so recently i notice while using the b777x eboot it doesnt show the host's name on the top right connor anymore but instead some weird ip does anyone one know why this is*

thank you <3

Sometimes this happens all the time. Pretty sure you can try to remove the EBOOT, and put it back in. Then, shut your console completely off with your CCAPI/TMAPI. Should start showing you the Host Name on the game.
02-17-2017, 12:42 PM #3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Sometimes this happens all the time. Pretty sure you can try to remove the EBOOT, and put it back in. Then, shut your console completely off with your CCAPI/TMAPI. Should start showing you the Host Name on the game.

Yes I've tried that only online it doesn't show the host but on custom games it does it weird
02-17-2017, 02:06 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by kien775 View Post
Yes I've tried that only online it doesn't show the host but on custom games it does it weird

That used to always happen to me. It should fix by itself, trust me.
02-17-2017, 02:17 PM #5
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
That used to always happen to me. It should fix by itself, trust me.

Alright mate thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo