03-26-2017, 01:19 AM #1
Zakira
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The title is pretty self-explanatory.
Whenever I play zombies grief, there are always people who only play on their host. The reason? They always lagswitch in game when they lose. I don't really care about stats or the win/loss stuff; I just don't like getting lagswitched and giving them the wins they don't deserve.

Is there a way to counter against people who lagswitches on their host? Is there a way to steal host mid game or something so they can't lagswitch?
03-29-2017, 04:02 PM #2
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Zakira View Post
The title is pretty self-explanatory.
Whenever I play zombies grief, there are always people who only play on their host. The reason? They always lagswitch in game when they lose. I don't really care about stats or the win/loss stuff; I just don't like getting lagswitched and giving them the wins they don't deserve.

Is there a way to counter against people who lagswitches on their host? Is there a way to steal host mid game or something so they can't lagswitch?

I miss the good grief days, unless you can boot the host or something there's no stopping it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo