08-04-2017, 08:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, guys, I hope you guys are doing great, I would like to ask you for help. It turns out that for 1 month I have been banned in call of duty black ops 2, I'm not sure that I could provoke it but I have the slight impression that it may have been due to the fact that I started to pass the mod menu to a friend, Permanently ban on any account with which I try to enter play, I changed my router ips, I bought new cid, I have placed new antibans until payment, I have formatted the console in case the doubts, I have reinstalled the game , I have put vpn, I have given internet from my phone to check if it could be my router that was banned but I banned the same, I installed the English version of 01717 but neither, they banish me again, and then nothing to know If you could help me with this problem, I would really appreciate it
08-05-2017, 03:04 AM #2
Originally posted by basatshyx View Post
Hi, guys, I hope you guys are doing great, I would like to ask you for help. It turns out that for 1 month I have been banned in call of duty black ops 2, I'm not sure that I could provoke it but I have the slight impression that it may have been due to the fact that I started to pass the mod menu to a friend, Permanently ban on any account with which I try to enter play, I changed my router ips, I bought new cid, I have placed new antibans until payment, I have formatted the console in case the doubts, I have reinstalled the game , I have put vpn, I have given internet from my phone to check if it could be my router that was banned but I banned the same, I installed the English version of 01717 but neither, they banish me again, and then nothing to know If you could help me with this problem, I would really appreciate it

Make a new account and use antibans. You're server banned. I mod with tons of menus and never get banend
08-09-2017, 07:59 AM #3
How have the server banned me?
08-12-2017, 09:48 PM #4
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by basatshyx View Post
How have the server banned me?

If you are only banned for a month then just set your ps3 clock a month ahead

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo