08-15-2016, 08:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whenever I load BO2 it shows a little white box in the left hand bottom corner and I freeze. How do I fix it? I tried redownloading all dlc and deleting gamesave. It does it if I login and start the game or login at the MP menu.
08-18-2016, 01:42 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by iHEARTMODZZZZ View Post
Whenever I load BO2 it shows a little white box in the left hand bottom corner and I freeze. How do I fix it? I tried redownloading all dlc and deleting gamesave. It does it if I login and start the game or login at the MP menu.

Make a new account, they tagged your account. Always bloody happens, its so annoying.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

MrEmptyy
08-18-2016, 03:05 AM #3
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
Make a new account, they tagged your account. Always bloody happens, its so annoying.

I took my debugged eboot off and tried to go to MP just to see if I'd still get the box and it said I was banned. I'm pretty sure it's because I played zombies with the MP eboot. I didn't use any mods and still got banned. Them feels
08-18-2016, 08:39 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
I took my debugged eboot off and tried to go to MP just to see if I'd still get the box and it said I was banned. I'm pretty sure it's because I played zombies with the MP eboot. I didn't use any mods and still got banned. Them feels

Yeah the eboot would have ban bypass lol and it was interferring therefore it was bringing up the box. Thats what ban bypass does.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

MrEmptyy
08-20-2016, 08:01 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Whenever I load BO2 it shows a little white box in the left hand bottom corner and I freeze. How do I fix it? I tried redownloading all dlc and deleting gamesave. It does it if I login and start the game or login at the MP menu.

The Account has been banned like Adrian Said,

Question Answered, Thread Closed Smile

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

MrEmptyy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo