07-04-2013, 12:50 PM #1
Soldier.
The Legend
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There are currently so many threads in this section about custom bot lobbies that it's hard to tell who is, and who isn't, actually running lobbies. If you are hosting or looking for a lobby, please use this thread in the following format;

Hosting
PSN:
TIMEZONE:
REQUIREMENTS:
GAME MODES HOSTING:
MIC?:
ANY OTHER INFO:

Looking for a lobby
PSN:
TIMEZONE:
DESIRED GAME MODE:
MIC?:
ANY OTHER INFO:

You can still post your own thread, this is just an attempt to cut down thread numbers.

Thank you.

The following 6 users say thank you to Soldier. for this useful post:

Reus_BVB, rolyat, Sting, SonyBlack, Viohlent, xLuCiDiTyZxHD
07-04-2013, 01:31 PM #2
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
Looking for a lobby
PSN: iRAGENot Happy or SadDEXTER
TIMEZONE: GMT
DESIRED GAME MODE: Team Deathmatch/FFA (Anything I can do for game mode challenges)
MIC?: Always
ANY OTHER INFO: Just want to do the game challenges, trip cap, 20 kills no death in team deathmatch etc.. But obviously headshots etc is a bonus Smile
Tried to host myself, but can never get the prestige emblem bit -.-
Read more at You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Sexter for this useful post:

Soldier.
07-04-2013, 05:02 PM #3
danielburn
Bounty hunter
I'm hosting guys

PSN: aisabio & daniel-spfc_BR
TIMEZONE: GMT +3:00
REQUIREMENTS: Patience (Sit in a multiplayer party and wait for the invite)
GAME MODES HOSTING: Free For All (100 Kills limit) and Capture the Flag (15000 Score limit)
MIC?: Isn't necessaire
ANY OTHER INFO: I need just one player for the zombies method, or 5 players for the normal 6 players method.

Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
There are currently so many threads in this section about custom bot lobbies that it's hard to tell who is, and who isn't, actually running lobbies. If you are hosting or looking for a lobby, please use this thread in the following format;

Hosting
PSN:
TIMEZONE:
REQUIREMENTS:
GAME MODES HOSTING:
MIC?:
ANY OTHER INFO:

Looking for a lobby
PSN:
TIMEZONE:
DESIRED GAME MODE:
MIC?:
ANY OTHER INFO:

You can still post your own thread, this is just an attempt to cut down thread numbers.

Thank you.
Last edited by danielburn ; 07-04-2013 at 05:05 PM.

The following user thanked danielburn for this useful post:

Soldier.
07-05-2013, 05:05 AM #4
rolyat
Bounty hunter
Closed Temporarily

Hosting
PSN: bala_taylor_b
TIMEZONE: GMT +10.00
REQUIREMENTS: there might not be many on here but australians only please, open/moderate NAT would help alot. no killstreaks
GAME MODES HOSTING: FFA mainly, i have tested this glitch with 200 kills and it sticks
MIC?: it would help for communication but not necessary.
ANY OTHER INFO: just dont be a dick and we can all get headshots etc. done and higher k/d's if that's what you're after. send me a request and put 'NGU XP' inside request and also quote this post please with your PSN so i know who's who. :y:
Last edited by rolyat ; 07-10-2013 at 03:03 AM. Reason: One week ban

The following user thanked rolyat for this useful post:

heroesofjustice
07-05-2013, 05:55 AM #5
XTox
Do a barrel roll!
LOOKING
PSN:thatbrownkiiid-
TIMEZONE:PTS
GAME MODES HOSTING:FFA
MIC?:YES
ANY OTHER INFO:TRYIN
TO GET AS MANY NUCLEARS
[
07-05-2013, 09:44 PM #6
Originally posted by rolyat View Post
Hosting
REQUIREMENTS: there might not be many on here but australians only please, open/moderate NAT would help alot. no killstreaks
GAME MODES HOSTING: FFA mainly, i have tested this glitch with 200 kills and it sticks
ANY OTHER INFO: just dont be a dick and we can all get headshots etc. done and higher k/d's if that's what you're after. send me a request and put 'NGU XP' inside request and also quote this post please with your PSN so i know who's who. :y:

PSN: heroesofjustice
(ive sent u a friend request) and i have mic
07-10-2013, 02:54 AM #7
Hosting

Add OMFGxMoPsMaN
07-10-2013, 05:14 PM #8
PSN: ExodusReign
TIMEZONE: Eastern Sunlight Time (EDT) -> (GMT -4:00)
REQUIREMENTS: The ability to follow instuction.
GAME MODES HOSTING: Demolition
MIC?: I have one, optional for everyone else.
ANY OTHER INFO: No Lethal Scorestreaks. Ask for clarification. When you join, to get to the other spawn travel down the LEFT SIDE ONLY! This is the safe zone. If you see an enemy in this zone, shoot them because they are in the wrong. Again, ask for clarification one I add you if necessary.

Read more at You must login or register to view this content.
07-11-2013, 09:23 PM #9
Closed Temporarily

Hosting

Mjdibs__ is my psn double underscore
07-14-2013, 01:07 PM #10
Farks4
Save Point
Closed Temporarily

Hosting

I sent you a request, I'm Aussie....Farkss <-- PSN

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo