06-30-2016, 11:30 PM #1
OhVeec
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up guys? My names Victor/Veec. I've been nodding for over a year. I just returned from a very long -needed- break. Normally back in the day, I would just mod people's accounts that I would meet online while playing. But now I want to expand this to the people of NGU. I want to prove to you guys that I am a trusted source. So starting as of Right now, I am doing recovery services for Bo2 for Free!

Some questions you may have?

-What do I get?

*Whatever you wish. PM me and I'll mod your account to whatever you desire.

-I don't trust you

*Understandable. I have to earn your trust. So, hey! Just make a fake account and I'll mod that.

-When will my account be finished?

*Your account will be done in under 24 hours!

-Do you do other CoD's?

*In fact, I DO! Just message me about me and we can talk.

So if you are interested, you can contact me through PM's on here OR use kik. Kik@ NotOhVeec

Thanks for your time and have a great day!!

The following 2 users say thank you to OhVeec for this useful post:

Aresitual, PartyPie2211
07-07-2016, 10:04 AM #20
Do it for me details already given
07-08-2016, 02:52 PM #21
Anyone
07-09-2016, 02:02 AM #22
OhVeec
Haxor!
To everyone that has messaged me before July 8, 2016. Your accounts will be done for FREE on Sunday. I return Sunday. And with all of this being said, I'll be making a new thread in the paid section of services(Elite member now, HYPE!) I'll be posting the link to my thread when it's up and I'll get this closed. Smile

The following user thanked OhVeec for this useful post:

Moe786x
07-09-2016, 08:48 AM #23
Thanks a lot I have don't before 8 omg
07-09-2016, 05:25 PM #24
Moe786x
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by OhVeec View Post
To everyone that has messaged me before July 8, 2016. Your accounts will be done for FREE on Sunday. I return Sunday. And with all of this being said, I'll be making a new thread in the paid section of services(Elite member now, HYPE!) I'll be posting the link to my thread when it's up and I'll get this closed. Smile

Goodluck on ur shop bro
07-09-2016, 09:28 PM #25
OhVeec
Haxor!
Thanks Man!! Appreciate it!!
07-09-2016, 09:29 PM #26
OhVeec
Haxor!
Well, if anyone stumbles across this. I do services paid now. My new thread is located on the paid section!
You must login or register to view this content. Thanks for everyone that let me help them!! <3
- Veec

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo