11-01-2014, 05:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you think it would be possible to have a game mode with Gsc were 6 people is on one team an 6 on the other an turn everyone into a jet or helicopter an remove the sky death barrier so we could fly around without god mode an just battle in jets an stuff?
Last edited by DexTeamModding ; 11-03-2014 at 08:22 PM.
11-01-2014, 05:38 AM #2
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
just give everyone a mod menu with the option and remove the death barrier
11-01-2014, 05:46 AM #3
BotDev
Save Point
Is possible but it would take time and you have to be good at scripting to make it fun... and no one is going to release that.
11-01-2014, 06:15 AM #4
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
everything is possible! You just gotta use your brain and be creative
11-01-2014, 06:20 AM #5
Chris
Former Staff
Anything is possible, especially with GSC. Just learn more about GSC and it'll be easily formed into your creations. Simply work at it, and it'll become easy for you. Smile

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

dtx12
11-01-2014, 06:31 AM #6
Originally posted by Open
Anything is possible, especially with GSC. Just learn more about GSC and it'll be easily formed into your creations. Simply work at it, and it'll become easy for you. Smile

yea i made my own menu i was just thinking that would be a pretty cool game mode i might give it a try
11-01-2014, 05:49 PM #7
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by DexTeamModding View Post
yea i made my own menu i was just thinking that would be a pretty cool game mode i might give it a try

Yeah it's possible and wouldn't be very hard to make as long as you understand programming.
11-01-2014, 10:36 PM #8
Seems very easy to do, but I would only scratch my head at the whole, how do you die if you have godmode thing lol
11-01-2014, 11:06 PM #9
Originally posted by FineNerds View Post
Seems very easy to do, but I would only scratch my head at the whole, how do you die if you have godmode thing lol

thats why i said remove the death barrier in the sky so we could fly around without having god mode on
11-01-2014, 11:14 PM #10
Originally posted by DexTeamModding View Post
thats why i said remove the death barrier in the sky so we could fly around without having god mode on

My apologies. I didn't read the OP properly. I could try and whip up the gamemode quickly, but I am going to finish my gamemode first.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo