11-25-2014, 04:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ~removed~
Last edited by Chris ; 12-02-2014 at 12:04 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to CraZy KiD GaMeR for this useful post:

Jakeboii, KoLoKoNeS, MORPHEUS__2142, TheNewLegit

The following 8 users groaned at CraZy KiD GaMeR for this awful post:

/SneakerStreet/, One, Azus, Loz, ScaRzModZ, Shark, x5150xiZombie, Zeynoh
11-25-2014, 05:42 AM #2
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Scifen View Post
So I did a super simple edit that made the zombies primary weapon that isn't a plain old combat knife and it looks like this! i personally think it looks cooler its a simple function.gsc i changed the knifes ID i take NO CREDIT FOR HIS ZOMBIE LAND. all i did was change about 12 letters into like 6 letters so yea.

BASICALLY all zombies will have this knife instead of a combat knife (everything else works fine)

DOWNLOASad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.
Virus: not requires its a function.gsc

HOW TO INSTALL: Find your Zombieland folder and replace the function.gsc with this one.

also when you run it still shows the arms like this it does have a little motion to it but i personally think this is cooler than combat knife.
You must login or register to view this content.

I will have to try this out. It looks awesome. Good job

The following user thanked LegitGamer264 for this useful post:

CraZy KiD GaMeR
11-25-2014, 05:44 AM #3
Thanks! I appreciate that.
11-25-2014, 05:45 AM #4
Jakeboii
Bounty hunter
i love this simple but awesome modification you did to the game mode good work

The following user thanked Jakeboii for this useful post:

CraZy KiD GaMeR
11-25-2014, 07:13 AM #5
Originally posted by Jakeboii View Post
i love this simple but awesome modification you did to the game mode good work

thanks! Happy
11-25-2014, 09:37 AM #6
So I did a super simple edit that made the zombies primary weapon that isn't a plain old combat knife and it looks like this! i personally think it looks cooler its a simple function.gsc i changed the knifes ID i take NO CREDIT FOR HIS ZOMBIE LAND. all i did was change about 12 letters into like 6 letters so yea.

BASICALLY all zombies will have this knife instead of a combat knife (everything else works fine)

DOWNLOASad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.
Virus: not requires its a function.gsc

HOW TO INSTALL: Find your Zombieland folder and replace the function.gsc with this one.

also when you run it still shows the arms like this it does have a little motion to it but i personally think this is cooler than combat knife.
You must login or register to view this content.

what a waste of time, not even a big edit, just changing knife to knife_mp must be some good skills aye... no.

The following user thanked ScaRzModZ for this useful post:

iifire
11-25-2014, 04:09 PM #7
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
what a waste of time, not even a big edit, just changing knife to knife_mp must be some good skills aye... no.

I don't think you can read?
Let me quote it for you and increase the size maybe you can understand it.

"So I did a super simple edit that made the zombies primary weapon that isn't a plain old combat knife and it looks like this! i personally think it looks cooler its a simple function.gsc i changed the knifes ID i take NO CREDIT FOR HIS ZOMBIE LAND. all i did was change about 12 letters into like 6 letters so yea"
11-25-2014, 11:10 PM #8
I don't think you can read?
Let me quote it for you and increase the size maybe you can understand it.

"So I did a super simple edit that made the zombies primary weapon that isn't a plain old combat knife and it looks like this! i personally think it looks cooler its a simple function.gsc i changed the knifes ID i take NO CREDIT FOR HIS ZOMBIE LAND. all i did was change about 12 letters into like 6 letters so yea"

so you made a tiny little edit, congratulations. Shark clearly said, DO NOT make ANY edits if its as tiny as this.

The following user thanked ScaRzModZ for this useful post:

Sunnis
11-25-2014, 11:12 PM #9
Sunnis
Mario!
OMG really? He said no edits unless they where major....
11-26-2014, 12:09 AM #10
Don't think he would mind an edit that makes it a little cooler like this. Hop tf off jesus, like its gonna kill you cause he released this. I for one like it bro don't mind the wanna be hard asses over here.

The following 4 users say thank you to KingSavagee for this useful post:

CustomHosting, HiddenHour, CraZy KiD GaMeR, VeSun

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo