12-11-2014, 11:00 PM #1
ZnZx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, this is my first GSC menu RELEASE (I have some personal ones). I have tested this menu for around an hour n half without any freezing, overflow etc Smile Please give me feedback on what can be improved, what's good about it (if any) Happy If there's any problems then feel free to post them below and i'll address them in a future update IF enough people like the menu as a whole Smile. Also the Menu design looks different from screen shots, if you change the background colour you will see there's a colour fade :P The menu also doesn't have any of the welcome messages etc as i personally don't like them Smile
Thanks for your time, enjoy :P

Video - Thanks to KnottedSlug

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ln_bOwEwGI[/video]

To use, simply copy/cut the 'EXiLE' fold from the archive and paste it into the 'projects folder located in the GSC Studio folder which should be found in documents by default.

Controls

Originally posted by another user

L2 = Open
Dpad Up = Scroll Up
Dpad Down = Scroll Down
Circle = Back
X = Select
R3 = Exit

Credits To:

xTurntUpLobbies
ZeiiKeN
iMCSx
ReFleX MoDzZ
OpenlyLegit
exelo
feverdex
X_LinGz4-AsTy
JarniBoi
NGU Community
people who posted some codes
dtx12
craigschrist
RileyErased
Lollo and anyone who posted scripts in his thread which i have used Smile

Changelog

]EXiLE V1.1]
-Made adjustments to the theme menu - The pink actually looks pink instead of purple.
-Removed the orange theme as it almost looked the same as default.
-The purple theme now shows purple rather than black.
-Edited the XP menu, now ALL of the XP options will show.
-Edited the scrollbar, its now more visible.
-Made scrolling in the menu faster.
-Added Ice Skating mode, can be found in the 'fun menu; (Thanks to xTurntUpLobbies)
-Added 2 camo changers, can be found in the 'weapons menu' (Thanks to xTurntUpLobbies and Loz)
-Added 3 camo menus which can be found in the weapons menu.

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, YES i know the writing is out of line with the titles, i will change it in a future update as i won't be that active for a bit sooo i thought i'd release it now Smile
Last edited by ZnZx ; 12-14-2014 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Updated

The following 5 users say thank you to ZnZx for this useful post:

KevinWinterX, Killer Be, LegitGamer264, xDebugKiller
12-11-2014, 11:51 PM #2
Leo
Are you high?
Omg cfg modmenu :i
12-12-2014, 12:00 AM #3
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Looks good as of just looking at your pictures
12-12-2014, 12:23 AM #4
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ZnZx View Post
Hey guys, this is my first GSC menu RELEASE (I have some personal ones). I have tested this menu for around an hour n half without any freezing, overflow etc Smile Please give me feedback on what can be improved, what's good about it (if any) Happy If there's any problems then feel free to post them below and i'll address them in a future update IF enough people like the menu as a whole Smile. Also the Menu design looks different from screen shots, if you change the background colour you will see there's a colour fade :P The menu also doesn't have any of the welcome messages etc as i personally don't like them Smile

Images (Could anyone record it please?)

To use, simply copy/cut the 'EXiLE' fold from the archive and paste it into the 'projects folder located in the GSC Studio folder which should be found in documents by default.

Controls

Credits To:

Also, YES i know the writing is out of line with the titles, i will change it in a future update as i won't be that active for a bit sooo i thought i'd release it now Smile

Ok just gone playing with it only thing i sont like is the scroll bar i can barly see it
12-12-2014, 01:34 AM #5
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
Hey guys, this is my first GSC menu RELEASE (I have some personal ones). I have tested this menu for around an hour n half without any freezing, overflow etc Smile Please give me feedback on what can be improved, what's good about it (if any) Happy If there's any problems then feel free to post them below and i'll address them in a future update IF enough people like the menu as a whole Smile. Also the Menu design looks different from screen shots, if you change the background colour you will see there's a colour fade :P The menu also doesn't have any of the welcome messages etc as i personally don't like them Smile

Controls

Credits To:

OMG!!!! COOL!!!!
video plz. thank you.
12-12-2014, 02:26 AM #6
Connorrox2
Do a barrel roll!
Looks nice, imma try it out when i get home :P
12-12-2014, 11:12 AM #7
Reelo
Pokemon Trainer
My nigga Enzo
12-12-2014, 12:32 PM #8
this menu is amazing! quite possibly one of the funnest menus i've ever used!

Congrats man
12-12-2014, 12:44 PM #9
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >

Controls

Credits To:

Okay I used your menu a little bit it's a little laggy and whenever you go to use clients and you try to give one client a mod like kick the client that does not work.
12-12-2014, 12:50 PM #10
ZnZx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Reelo View Post
My nigga Enzo

Reeloooo <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo