02-27-2015, 12:22 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So this is it, my last and final Black Ops 2 GSC Menu Release. This menu is really pushing the limits of what this game can do and i'll explain why down below. EnjoyEnzo

Information

[*=center]No overflow

[*=center]Menu can be used even while dead

[*=center]Lots of updated features since Dynamic v1, there's too many to count.

[*=center]Extremely Stable

[*=center]Bugs? There are none.

IMPORTANT
Inside the folder you will see a "Source" folder and a "Compiled" folder. Inside "compiled" inject the "maps" folder using gsc studio for fast injecting. If your more advanced and like to edit things inside the source, inject the source folder.

You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:

Source Code
Shark
Sygnus for lots of help
FeverDEX
YouViolateMe for small help with the base
CraigsChrist
Dtx12
TheFallen
Jwm614
Jakes625
Elite Mossy
DerekTrotter
JaRniboi for his v15
GT-Killer
Loz
codybenti
Reflex Modz
oCmKs_4_LiFe
Exelo for ESP code
Atsy
itsLollo1000
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 11-10-2015 at 03:19 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ItzSparkBoii, 0zersub, alex-_-123, allant, AutoModder, Bigmoneyhustlin, BossamBemass, BullyWiiPlaza, ccgmod, CodJumper:, dazemerson1972, dolby1, EatOreos, elvisaaron, Exlite, Gay For Satan, Humble, iDEXModzYT, iDontRte, iiioM, ILuVGamin, Im_YouViolateMe, ImPiffHD, Insult, iRnZ, Dzre-, Loz, basshead4ever, ModyHacker, NintendoMw, John, oCmKs_4_LiFe, OpenlyLegit, PS3 ITA DEX <3, Psycedelic, Rabbimods, Rezqaazify, Script Kiddie, sissi92, Skonafid, Stunz, SyGnUs, Synergy, TheLastHelmet, TribalModz, V--JR7, V3non, vincom, Voltron181, Vondy Supreme, xBlackModder, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XuPz_MoDz, ZackFairFF7X, zshred, Zrathex
03-01-2015, 09:36 PM #56
Devilemi
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
the freezing has been fixed. i will release the new update along with the source later today.

thanks bro best menu ever
03-02-2015, 12:01 AM #57
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
the freezing has been fixed. i will release the new update along with the source later today.

Great thankz
03-02-2015, 02:29 AM #58
EternalHabit
Former Staff
the source has been released and the freeze has been fixed This is sparta! this menu is now, pretty much the most ridiculous menu that ive ever seen. in a good way lol

Latest Update - Update 2
- Menu freezing has been fixed (be careful spawning alot of carepackages)
-removed Prestige Menu
-removed sound menu
-removed standard weapons menu
-removed scorestreaks menu
-removed map menu
Note - these things had to be removed in order for the menu to be more stable and not cause freezing
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 03-02-2015 at 03:52 AM.
03-02-2015, 09:53 AM #59
Still freeze
It's so nice but my ps3 still freeze with it
03-02-2015, 01:40 PM #60
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Best BO2 GSC Menu!
03-02-2015, 02:36 PM #61
Obitoobi
Error… Cat invasion!
Still freeze
It's so nice but my ps3 still freeze with it
03-02-2015, 03:42 PM #62
xIce KiLLaH
Little One
If you guys can't wait for it to inject or you keep freezing what you do is download the source, open gsc studio and open the project, click on "editor" and press "export the project to share".
Wait for it to become a .gscr file. just press "inject a project shared", open up the .gscr file you created then it will inject for a few seconds and youre done! no freezing and fast injections Winky Winky
03-02-2015, 03:56 PM #63
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by xIce
If you guys can't wait for it to inject or you keep freezing what you do is download the source, open gsc studio and open the project, click on "editor" and press "export the project to share".
Wait for it to become a .gscr file. just press "inject a project shared", open up the .gscr file you created then it will inject for a few seconds and youre done! no freezing and fast injections Winky Winky

the source still freezes.
03-02-2015, 03:58 PM #64
xIce KiLLaH
Little One
the source still freezes.

Really? I used to freeze a lot when you haven't realesed the source yet but when I tried this method i stopped freezing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo