07-21-2015, 10:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU today i'm releasing Billcam lobby i have been working on it for sometime now and here's what it is, its a superman lobby but with the platforms all ready there before any of you start groaning and stuff I have always hated having to build them over and over so i put it in a menu so it was all ready there so now you can just use the zip line and go to the platform and trick-shot away. look below for a video of it

Download-You must login or register to view this content.
Virus scan-You must login or register to view this content.

One of the only problems I found in this that for some people it will freeze them after about 5 Min but for 75% of the people that tested this they liked it and it worked fine So hope you enjoy Kryptus

Credits
Sky Luxury
Devours
Gentle
Nanni
Hatez
Shark
NGU
If I forgot anybody im sorry
Last edited by BlackBeltJoshA ; 07-22-2015 at 03:52 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to BlackBeltJoshA for this useful post:

-Numb, Devilemi, Hahafunny, IonHD, itsSorrow, Rezqaazify, tyman1294
07-22-2015, 11:36 AM #11
Wow this is a great trickshot mod menu
07-22-2015, 04:00 PM #12
yo the menu opens fine , but i cant see the writing? think i injected it the wrong way :/ help?
07-22-2015, 04:02 PM #13
nvm can see it now just restarted then opened it again Smile Sick Menu!
07-22-2015, 04:02 PM #14
Originally posted by ImExploiting View Post
yo the menu opens fine , but i cant see the writing? think i injected it the wrong way :/ help?

make sure u injected it with gsc studio it will some times do that if it does just end game and start game again and it will be fixed i hope to fix that next update
07-22-2015, 05:59 PM #15
AdxmModz
I am error
leeched
07-22-2015, 06:20 PM #16
Originally posted by AdxmModz View Post
leeched

leeched how is that leeched because I used Devours menu I did not take any credit for the menu just the idea of the platform and ziplines to trickshot with I gave shark the credit for that and Devours for the menu look in credits please
07-22-2015, 06:54 PM #17
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by AdxmModz View Post
leeched

No, Just No...
07-22-2015, 07:26 PM #18
Originally posted by Matroix7 View Post
No, Just No...

ik right if its leeched he can post a link to a thread were someone has all ready done this before me and i would love to remove it for him
07-22-2015, 07:29 PM #19
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by BlackBeltJoshA View Post
ik right if its leeched he can post a link to a thread were someone has all ready done this before me and i would love to remove it for him

lmfao i saw you make it anyways

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo