01-24-2016, 11:32 PM #1
anthonything
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a new gamemode i have been working on for a while now. It is fairly self explanatory, but extra instructions are provided in the RAR file.
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

If you find any bugs with the gamemode or have questions let me know.
I will be updating this regularly to include more maps and possibly more disasters.

Please also note this was originally designed for nuketown, so the best quality will be on nuketown.

Enjoy the game mode.
Last edited by anthonything ; 01-24-2016 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Video

The following 16 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anxify, BullyWiiPlaza, DF_AUS, DoozyXGod, DoraTheKiller97, Dox‎‎​​​, FRINZ, HiddenHour, OfficialCoolJay, Pink Guy, ProfoundModz, Revoked, seanhellen, xexDELL, zapdos123
07-29-2016, 06:17 AM #20
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by INF3cTi0N View Post
What does annihaltion brand does i had 9950 then i froze so i was like fuck cod.

It is super jump and when you respawn you get extra points. Basically the GG perk lol
07-30-2016, 03:42 PM #21
DH63
Retired Staff
Hey man nice work! I'm really loving this game mode! So far I'm experiencing no problems with it at all.
08-11-2016, 02:17 AM #22
oo are you gonna update it to where its a menu to give points an chose the disaster?
08-14-2016, 07:17 AM #23
CONTREKEE
Save Point
care package wave freezes xbox
08-15-2016, 05:33 PM #24
super epm freezes, mothership freezes with a full lobby.

might want to make fixes on the next update!
08-15-2016, 07:34 PM #25
Suicide bomber just freezes in spawn after he kills someone

golden gun only gives you one bullet then you have no ammo for the rest of the round.

Annihilation event freezes at phase two.

grim reaper doesn't kill anyone inside the houses on nuketown.

hackers only stay outside on nuketown

parkour time is too short

blinking paths time is too short
Last edited by 711Mods ; 08-15-2016 at 07:37 PM.
08-16-2016, 02:03 AM #26
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 711Mods View Post
Suicide bomber just freezes in spawn after he kills someone

golden gun only gives you one bullet then you have no ammo for the rest of the round.

Annihilation event freezes at phase two.

grim reaper doesn't kill anyone inside the houses on nuketown.

hackers only stay outside on nuketown

parkour time is too short

blinking paths time is too short

Yeah, no. I have played this mode with people for ages, all these 'problems' are things you found from playing once.

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

itsSorrow
08-16-2016, 10:25 AM #27
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Yeah, no. I have played this mode with people for ages, all these 'problems' are things you found from playing once.

i troubleshoot this for you and yet you shoot me down.

These are the problems i have encountered while playing this so yeah.

Also break into prison is near impossible when you don't know where hte prison actually is, maybe use a shader for it.

break into prison should be built better instead of having the guard right near the window, maybe have spawn in different locations or something.
08-16-2016, 12:15 PM #28
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 711Mods View Post
i troubleshoot this for you and yet you shoot me down.

These are the problems i have encountered while playing this so yeah.

Also break into prison is near impossible when you don't know where hte prison actually is, maybe use a shader for it.

break into prison should be built better instead of having the guard right near the window, maybe have spawn in different locations or something.

You arent troubleshooting, you are giving your opinions on how the game should work. I dont really care what you think to be honest because it is my game mode, my rules. Too hard? There is always another disaster.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo