03-21-2013, 09:51 PM #1
Sonoro
I like anteaters
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey everyone, here's a small tool i made to have fun on zombies. This works only on TU08 (Update 1.0Cool Man (aka Tustin). Report any bug to me in case.

• Features •

- God Mode -
- Max Score -
- Give Weapons -

• Screenshot •

You must login or register to view this content.

• Downloads •

You must login or register to view this content. || You must login or register to view this content.

• FAQ •

Q: the program is not working for some reason
A: this rarely happens, the program loads the dll it needs from your PC, if the problem still, just move ps3tmapi_net.dll into the program's folder.

Q: the program gives me an error when i try to open it
A: this tool needs .Net framework 4.0 to run properly. So just install this version or higher.
Last edited by Sonoro ; 03-21-2013 at 10:41 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Sonoro for this useful post:

^TPP^, 631, Bucko, CodJumper:, DiiMoON_YouTube, Gian_, H41822, II Dave II, TheMightyMoJo, Pseudo_Soldier, riggstq, SC58, xkoeckiiej
03-21-2013, 10:50 PM #11
Sonoro
I like anteaters
Originally posted by hiTeddy View Post
I got this problem where everytime i try to play zombies ( Only after i change my console id with stokers psid patcher ) It freezes on load up. I'm on PS3ITA and i'm running a t6mp_ps3f.self npdrm. Help??? Any thoughts??

It is working fine if you don't change your console ID ?
03-21-2013, 11:04 PM #12
CodJumper:
I defeated!
Originally posted by xSonoro View Post
It is working fine if you don't change your console ID ?

It's not your tool that's freezing me. I've been trying to get this to work online for awhile now. RTE Zombies works fine offline but once i load stokers psid patcher then load black ops 2 it always freezes. Changing my console id or not. It always freezes. I think it's stokers psid patcher that messing it up.
Last edited by CodJumper: ; 03-21-2013 at 11:23 PM.
03-21-2013, 11:27 PM #13
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
It's not your tool that's freezing me. I've been trying to get this to work online for awhile now. RTE Zombies works fine offline but once i load stokers psid patcher then load black ops 2 it always freezes. Changing my console id or not. It always freezes. I think it's stokers psid patcher that messing it up.

dw bro your not on your own there xD does the same to me worked fine the first time but now it just keeps freezing, im gonna format my hdd and then reinstall all of it and hopefully its all good Happy
03-21-2013, 11:33 PM #14
CodJumper:
I defeated!
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
dw bro your not on your own there xD does the same to me worked fine the first time but now it just keeps freezing, im gonna format my hdd and then reinstall all of it and hopefully its all good Happy

Do you use Stokers PSID?
03-22-2013, 01:03 AM #15
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Do you use Stokers PSID?

I've been told by a few other people that theirs freezes a bunch when trying to go online. I haven't tried it though because I need to get a new CFW. So it's nothing you guys are doing wrong as far as I know.
Last edited by Tustin ; 03-22-2013 at 01:06 AM.
03-22-2013, 01:20 AM #16
I think it's a really Nice tool , good job bro .. but everybody got the same prob ^^

But nice job again Smile
03-22-2013, 01:46 AM #17
Alexon
Banned
becarfull I think they will ban a lot of people who mod bo II
03-22-2013, 02:15 AM #18
Default Avatar
WOLF
Hey everyone, here's a small tool i made to have fun on zombies. This works only on TU08 (Update 1.0Cool Man (aka Tustin). Report any bug to me in case.

• Features •

- God Mode -
- Max Score -
- Give Weapons -

• Screenshot •

• Downloads •

You must login or register to view this content. || You must login or register to view this content.

• FAQ •

A: this rarely happens, the program loads the dll it needs from your PC, if the problem still, just move ps3tmapi_net.dll into the program's folder.

A: this tool needs .Net framework 4.0 to run properly. So just install this version or higher.

Wasn't sure if you were just teasing or what when you showed me this :p. Nice release man :y:
03-22-2013, 07:48 AM #19
SC58
Former Staff

• Features •

- God Mode -
- Max Score -
- Give Weapons -

• Screenshot •

• Downloads •

• FAQ •

its all got to do with changing your console id,i have try everything to get this only nothing it the changing id part that makes it freeze idk how or why,if that not the problem its bo2 1.08 update or the bo2 server one of them 3 things but i think its got to do with changing console id,but i have tryed blus bles psn version,so dont go wasting you time tryin to get it to work if it dont work the first time online dont try again cause you not going to get it to work waste all day try to find out the problem and didnt get no where
Last edited by SC58 ; 03-22-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo