12-16-2013, 03:07 PM #1
Default Avatar
Zorber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,
I'm kinda new to the forums and don't really know where to request for this. But i'm really into hacking and I need a BO2 mod tool. I need one that I can use for a private lobby match and easy to deactivate when I need to. I also need this while im signed into psn (online). I can't connect my modem to my ps3 (Some mods require modem to connect to ps3).
I'd really deeply appreciate if someone can send me a mod where i can easily activate simple mods such as aimbot, flying, godmode, noclip etc... I REALLY NEED AIMBOT. This post is not written very well because im at school and in a rush. So all i need is a wireless mod that i can easily activate and deactivate and GAMESAVE transfer is also fine.

-Zorber

The following user thanked Zorber for this useful post:

Josh_ox3

The following 2 users groaned at Zorber for this awful post:

iPwNoobz-, Source Code
12-16-2013, 11:19 PM #2
Source Code
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Zorber View Post
Hey guys,
I'm kinda new to the forums and don't really know where to request for this. But i'm really into hacking and I need a BO2 mod tool. I need one that I can use for a private lobby match and easy to deactivate when I need to. I also need this while im signed into psn (online). I can't connect my modem to my ps3 (Some mods require modem to connect to ps3).
I'd really deeply appreciate if someone can send me a mod where i can easily activate simple mods such as aimbot, flying, godmode, noclip etc... I REALLY NEED AIMBOT. This post is not written very well because im at school and in a rush. So all i need is a wireless mod that i can easily activate and deactivate and GAMESAVE transfer is also fine.

-Zorber

I get what you're saying and i think this is how you should go about it.

A) Take the time to look through the section you obviously posted the wrong thread in until you find what you're looking for or...

B) Go on youtube and look up c# tutorials so you can program whatever you need.
12-17-2013, 12:55 AM #3
Default Avatar
Zorber
Originally posted by Source
I get what you're saying and i think this is how you should go about it.

A) Take the time to look through the section you obviously posted the wrong thread in until you find what you're looking for or...

B) Go on youtube and look up c# tutorials so you can program whatever you need.

Oh thanks,
but im not a programmer. I'm more of a consumer, i enjoy downloading and hacking. Do you have any hacks u can lend me? :$
01-06-2014, 07:29 AM #4
Oh thanks,
but im not a programmer. I'm more of a consumer, i enjoy downloading and hacking. Do you have any hacks u can lend me? :$

hmm i believe the word you are looking for is script-kidddie? the word hacking imply's manually finding errors and exploits and writing programs to gain unauthorized acess. a script-kiddie downloads things and has no idea what is going on usualy. btw my english is not that well.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo