03-21-2014, 09:31 PM #1
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED(Read Changelog for more information.)

Hey NGU,
I decided to make this since people dont really make Custom Games like back in MW2 days because it makes fun.

I'll explain a little bit about this CG, do you remember when you were a little kid and played this game "The Floor is Lava" and you gotta jump from one couch to another or any other object but not on the floor? Well that's pretty much what inspired me to make this.
If you fall, don't worry, youll get respawned back.

Here's a picture of the Tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virusscan:

Info:
I tested it on every single map and I didn't even froze once while testing them.
When you click on start, please dont complain you can't move! I added this on purpose.

Changelog:

- Fixed Freezing Issues
- Removed Percentage Progress
- All Players get teleported and frozen (No one can move)
- Building the Map takes a longer time now

Credits:
iMSCx: PS3Lib
Shark: g_spawn

~ Raz0rMind

Here's a Video:
If anyone wants to make a video, feel free to post it in the commentsection.
Last edited by Raz0rMind ; 09-26-2014 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Read Changelog

The following 125 users say thank you to Raz0rMind for this useful post:

-SuperMan, !MixerxHD!, /SneakerStreet/, |_Lion_|, 4.55 modder, A Friend, Absolute Zero, AlexNGU, anthonything, anxify, Asian, bashatv123, BISOON, BoatyMcBoatFace, Camo-, Cesei, COD4_ELEVATOR, CODHoster1337_, CodJumper:, Gemi, D3skm, DazedMods, DEradicator, DEXMoDzFTW, ErasedDev, Insight, dom_m3hdy_xx3, EliteHackzPS3, Esker, Ethan, Fizzy Joon, Frozenskies, Geo, HackersForHire, HackersForRent, HaTeRM4NR33T, HaX-Stylin, iAmCracky, iifire, iknownothing, ImHazx, iMoDz-Baptiste, ItsLollo1000, iAmRishi, ItzVenz, KaraTaylar, Karisma, KIRONSUDA, Leo, Logic_Echo, Loz, Maxax, ModzSoGodly, MORPHEUS__2142, MrFireSkills, Mx444, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, noviceHacker, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, OmegleModz, Not Rage, Omzzify, Dan, oTylerHD, PartyTime, paskie660, Peter_Griffin, PieuXClan, xProvXKiller, racecarxx, Restrain, RiiftyIsRTM, RTE, saeed19971, sauib786, Saul Soria, SC58, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, Shae, Silent Assassin, SnaY, StinkyPotato-, Sunnis, SWAT CLAN, Swiss, SyGnUs, tedibrozi, The_Urban_Ninja, ThePaaqoHD, TheSaltCracka, TheyCallMeBreed and 25 other users.
09-26-2014, 05:18 AM #344
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
Download link is down.
Ill give you 48 hours to change. :p

Link is up again.

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
Was down before, must of been something wrong with his account or something :p

What should be wrong with my account? lol
09-27-2014, 11:10 PM #345
you should add in an instructions menu. i myself am having trouble understanding what to do, either that or im just very impatient xD . anyways very good job man keep it up
09-27-2014, 11:20 PM #346
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by 2freshtotouch View Post
you should add in an instructions menu. i myself am having trouble understanding what to do, either that or im just very impatient xD . anyways very good job man keep it up

start game, connect and attach, select map that you are playing in menu (make sure you play one in the tool) hit start, wait a long time

The following 2 users say thank you to Geo for this useful post:

Boliberrys, iHaxel
10-04-2014, 12:14 PM #347
i keep frezzing :(
10-04-2014, 01:34 PM #348
Originally posted by Raz0rMind View Post
UPDATED(Read Changelog for more information.)

Hey NGU,
I decided to make this since people dont really make Custom Games like back in MW2 days because it makes fun.

I'll explain a little bit about this CG, do you remember when you were a little kid and played this game "The Floor is Lava" and you gotta jump from one couch to another or any other object but not on the floor? Well that's pretty much what inspired me to make this.
If you fall, don't worry, youll get respawned back.

Here's a picture of the Tool:

Download:

Virusscan:

Info:
I tested it on every single map and I didn't even froze once while testing them.
When you click on start, please dont complain you can't move! I added this on purpose.

Changelog:

- Fixed Freezing Issues
- Removed Percentage Progress
- All Players get teleported and frozen (No one can move)
- Building the Map takes a longer time now

Credits:
iMSCx: PS3Lib
Shark: g_spawn

~ Raz0rMind

Here's a Video:
If anyone wants to make a video, feel free to post it in the commentsection.

Love this <3 cant wait until next update Winky Winky
10-04-2014, 06:30 PM #349
Originally posted by TylerModz View Post
i keep frezzing :(

Wait until countdown ends and the text at the top of the screen goes away during gameplay. Then click start game. Make sure nobody switches teams, kills themselves, or kills another persons, or leaves and joins back, or you're gonna freeze.
10-06-2014, 12:01 AM #350
how long does it usually take to load?
10-06-2014, 03:21 AM #351
Originally posted by AGKxCOLEADER View Post
how long does it usually take to load?

It depends what map your doing and the amount of time raz0rmind has put inbetween each care package, just a message to everyone! IT TAKES A WHILE TO LOAD BECAUSE HE HAS TO PUT A SLEEP TIMER IN BETWEEN EACH CARE PACKAGE SO YOU DONT FREEZE! SPAWNING ALL ENITITES AT ONCE = INSTANT FREEZE, where as SLEEP TIMER = WAIT + NO FREEZE!
10-06-2014, 03:30 AM #352
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
It depends what map your doing and the amount of time raz0rmind has put inbetween each care package, just a message to everyone! IT TAKES A WHILE TO LOAD BECAUSE HE HAS TO PUT A SLEEP TIMER IN BETWEEN EACH CARE PACKAGE SO YOU DONT FREEZE! SPAWNING ALL ENITITES AT ONCE = INSTANT FREEZE, where as SLEEP TIMER = WAIT + NO FREEZE!

I would say Raid's the fastest to load. Plaza is slowest. Raid, Slums, and Hijacked are the only one without glitches. Plaza and Cargo are glitched as fuck. But I finished Cargo legit, whereas the only way to finish Plaza is to use noclip, or you'll keep getting teleported back to checkpoint and/or water, or the start.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo