04-19-2015, 06:11 AM #1
Adrian
Adrian is back!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU community, this is my Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 client tool, there has been loads of work been put into this tool. It has been a long time working on this, this is the last update for the tool because the visual for the tool stuffed up on my computer, so there was a few things which i was planning to add but didn't get to it. In some sections of the client mods in the tool it looks unfinished because as i just said that is where i was going to add the rest of the options. The tool supports both CCAPI and TMAPI but the dll's are compiled into the tool.

This application is big and took a long time to make. There are over 300 timers in this application, there is a timer for each client mod which means you don't have to keep clicking on the mod or each round, you don't have to uncheck them then check them again to put the modification back on.

Here are some pictures of the tool, Lobby mods is where i was up to but then the visual stuffed up so that is why u will see some free space.

You must login or register to view this content.

The Credits are on the last picture if you wish to see them.
There has been a lot of hard work been put into the application, you can probably tell from the pictures.

VirusScan from virustotal there are 5 viruses becz of encryption:

Download link by mediafire, please enjoy!:
You must login or register to view this content.. As i said the dll's are compiled into the tool.
Last edited by Adrian ; 08-24-2015 at 06:43 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Adrian for this useful post:

BunnyV3, DiamondModderHD, gοd, lucasaf01, Maverick, One, Otaku Modder, Kronos, XxBlud23xX
05-13-2015, 05:53 PM #20
yes adrian!
05-14-2015, 10:14 PM #21
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
The Targeted Path on the approach of connectivity has a target of ip: configure and then takes the usp in a .txt and sends it too the encryption process creator. nice try but using this tool basically sends a .txt of your cid to that database owner in other words its a cid stealer thats why it pops up as a virus because the only encrypted part on the tool is the frame of the targeted cids.
05-15-2015, 10:47 PM #22
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by kariizma View Post
The Targeted Path on the approach of connectivity has a target of ip: configure and then takes the usp in a .txt and sends it too the encryption process creator. nice try but using this tool basically sends a .txt of your cid to that database owner in other words its a cid stealer thats why it pops up as a virus because the only encrypted part on the tool is the frame of the targeted cids.

What the fuck are you even on about? I have the source for this tool and trust me, Adrian couldnt code a CID stealer even if he tried lol. You sir, are a skid
05-16-2015, 12:02 AM #23
ITA-Modz
Save Point

If you are that scared of CID stealer, block it from connecting to the internet XD

The following 2 users say thank you to ITA-Modz for this useful post:

Maverick, Kronos
05-16-2015, 02:05 AM #24
Kronos
Former Staff

Ha good old Google degree in computer engineering skid

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Maverick
05-16-2015, 09:27 AM #25
Adrian
Adrian is back!

U must be very good at coding if you can get a cid send it to a txt file (facepalm)
05-29-2015, 02:38 PM #26
how do i give a player KillStreaks?
05-30-2015, 03:35 AM #27
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by crazykid18 View Post
how do i give a player KillStreaks?

sorry i didnt get to put killstreaks in my tool i ould of if it didnt screw up in visual studio!
06-02-2015, 07:45 PM #28
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
sorry i didnt get to put killstreaks in my tool i ould of if it didnt screw up in visual studio!

Oh ok thanks for getting back to me youre tool is pretty good. Love the feature of adding peoples name to flash in game Smile anyway of making a players body flash a colour?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo