- FPS/Show Host
- RedBox
- VSAT
- No Recoil

How to use:
- Aimbot: L1 + Left Arrow to toggle the Aimbot
- Camos: change the first showcase title to change the camo

* what i mean by "First Showcase Title"
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Video:

Credits:
Bad Luck Brian
SC58
Shark
D3cH
Last edited by B777x ; 07-11-2016 at 04:12 AM.

The following 109 users say thank you to B777x for this useful post:

K3-, Jiggy, /SneakerStreet/, Dynamite, 0zersub, A Friend, A6shRkm, Albus, Alccx, alexcubano, alexjones1009, AlwayzJarvin, anxify, Bane., BaSs_HaXoR, Beam, blacktorx, BulletProof3160, BunnyV3, Buqsy, ButterCFW, Callumeleyy, carma66, Confusing, Connorrox2, DefianceHackers, DiamondModderHD, dyldyl_, Dynasty Modz, Eddie-Lucas, Egzec, EpicModZz, EvilDevilReX, EvNr, f9o0ol120, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, FearlessModz, Frosty, gamerguuy, ganginthis, gary365, Geo, Geraxy, GetBetter, HAckeroHD, Hate, HiddenHour, HighModzz, HumbleModding, Hunter926, iHaxel, iiioM, Insult, invace, InXInvader, iusehacksv1, jqq, James reborn, Jay NaStY, Vilerage, OfficialJesseP, Jimmy, JustFuSiOn, Krypton, ksa_7ooo7, lemmonboy, LiberationMods, LULLINHO, lXl_AIMBOT_lXl, Maverick, metrodemon, Miyata, MODZ4FUN420, MrLighty, Next To Nothing, nimrobalgit, One, PrimeCreated, ProfoundModz, Pwnaggge, RealTimeEdit-, RealTmSMods, saodsaad, SecuroVIP, Seir, Skonafid, Kronos, Sync, Synergy, TheFreakyClown, theShocker97, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, UkHazeOG, vhromero, vicious_results, ViicTiMz and 9 other users.

The following user groaned B777x for this awful post:

Eddie Mac
04-10-2015, 09:59 AM #47
0zersub
Little One
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
or actually just remove the FPS.... THAT sucks...
and the ip

great job. and thank you though

i agree please remove the fps and the ip :p
04-10-2015, 11:11 AM #48
Thank's Smile
04-10-2015, 02:23 PM #49
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
b777x hey bro your eboot work real good the only thing is the fps. please . take out. thx you . you the man
04-10-2015, 04:24 PM #50
add my skype Act_CM
04-10-2015, 07:44 PM #51
B777x
Hurah!
or actually just remove the FPS.... THAT sucks...
and the ip

great job. and thank you though

i don't know what you mean by "ip" Smile

you will be able to add/remove anything you want Smile
04-10-2015, 09:21 PM #52
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
The FPS and the "Host display" is what I meant.. you could even add a toggle for it and it would be ok... as long as its a weird combo like L1 + Dpad down or something that isn't used........ no matter you did a great job and it works just as it should so if you don't add or remove them I can deal with it :steve:
04-10-2015, 10:27 PM #53
B777x
Hurah!
The FPS and the "Host display" is what I meant.. you could even add a toggle for it and it would be ok... as long as its a weird combo like L1 + Dpad down or something that isn't used........ no matter you did a great job and it works just as it should so if you don't add or remove them I can deal with it :steve:

sorry,
i meant that you will be able to add/remove anything you want,
when i make a EBOOT Builder Smile
^ i forget to type it Smile

if you want to turn off the FPS just use tool Smile

and about the EBOOT maybe i will add Menu for it
04-10-2015, 10:57 PM #54
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
lol.. I don't use any of the tools for anything but class names. lol . like em custom. but as for this . the eboot is perfect for me and just has the extra option of aim bot which I love being able to toggle. the FPS is just annoying lol...but as I said I can deal with it and like you said its removable with a \tool so next time I play I will do just that lol. there is a tut floating around here on NGU that allows the Wall hack and fixes the blur... so if you do decide to make an eboot creator please take a look into that as I would use it and I am sure others would too if there was no blur.

Originally posted by B777x View Post
sorry,
i meant that you will be able to add/remove anything you want,
when i make a EBOOT Builder Smile
^ i forget to type it Smile

if you want to turn off the FPS just use tool Smile

and about the EBOOT maybe i will add Menu for it
04-11-2015, 12:28 AM #55
can i disable it in game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo