- FPS/Show Host
- RedBox
- VSAT
- No Recoil

How to use:
- Aimbot: L1 + Left Arrow to toggle the Aimbot
- Camos: change the first showcase title to change the camo

* what i mean by "First Showcase Title"
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Video:

Credits:
Bad Luck Brian
SC58
Shark
D3cH
Last edited by B777x ; 07-11-2016 at 04:12 AM.

The following 109 users say thank you to B777x for this useful post:

K3-, Jiggy, /SneakerStreet/, Dynamite, 0zersub, A Friend, A6shRkm, Albus, Alccx, alexcubano, alexjones1009, AlwayzJarvin, anxify, Bane., BaSs_HaXoR, Beam, blacktorx, BulletProof3160, BunnyV3, Buqsy, ButterCFW, Callumeleyy, carma66, Confusing, Connorrox2, DefianceHackers, DiamondModderHD, dyldyl_, Dynasty Modz, Eddie-Lucas, Egzec, EpicModZz, EvilDevilReX, EvNr, f9o0ol120, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, FearlessModz, Frosty, gamerguuy, ganginthis, gary365, Geo, Geraxy, GetBetter, HAckeroHD, Hate, HiddenHour, HighModzz, HumbleModding, Hunter926, iHaxel, iiioM, Insult, invace, InXInvader, iusehacksv1, jqq, James reborn, Jay NaStY, Vilerage, OfficialJesseP, Jimmy, JustFuSiOn, Krypton, ksa_7ooo7, lemmonboy, LiberationMods, LULLINHO, lXl_AIMBOT_lXl, Maverick, metrodemon, Miyata, MODZ4FUN420, MrLighty, Next To Nothing, nimrobalgit, One, PrimeCreated, ProfoundModz, Pwnaggge, RealTimeEdit-, RealTmSMods, saodsaad, SecuroVIP, Seir, Skonafid, Kronos, Sync, Synergy, TheFreakyClown, theShocker97, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, UkHazeOG, vhromero, vicious_results, ViicTiMz and 9 other users.

The following user groaned B777x for this awful post:

Eddie Mac
11-11-2016, 07:40 PM #560
Thank good work !
11-17-2016, 03:41 AM #561
FearSoap
Save Point
For this do you need to do anything special, like other eboots say wait until online then go into xmb log in wait 30 sec or until lag stops then play online or can you just go staright into into it?
11-17-2016, 03:12 PM #562
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by FearSoap View Post
For this do you need to do anything special, like other eboots say wait until online then go into xmb log in wait 30 sec or until lag stops then play online or can you just go staright into into it?

It's best to do the same for ALL cod games. Load your game offline, Then sign in, wait like 15 seconds before you hit play online.
11-18-2016, 02:55 AM #563
FearSoap
Save Point
Ok thanks, I appreciate that. I love this eboot it's the best Smile
11-28-2016, 02:16 PM #564
Just got account banned permanently on BO2 using this eboot. I'll make another account to make sure it wasnt the rtm tool

(Update)

I was at fault. I had to sign into the PSN first, then load BO2 then wait and sign in online. I just tried to attach an RTM tool after I got on the BO2 servers and boom, the account got banned instantly. The eboot didnt seem to load any mods on it either, it was as if it was a normal regular eboot.
Last edited by Sigma Tempest ; 11-28-2016 at 02:47 PM.
11-28-2016, 05:07 PM #565
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by Sigma
Just got account banned permanently on BO2 using this eboot. I'll make another account to make sure it wasnt the rtm tool

(Update)

I was at fault. I had to sign into the PSN first, then load BO2 then wait and sign in online. I just tried to attach an RTM tool after I got on the BO2 servers and boom, the account got banned instantly. The eboot didnt seem to load any mods on it either, it was as if it was a normal regular eboot.

No! you load your game offline first then sign into PSN after then wait 15 seconds before you hit play online
11-29-2016, 01:41 AM #566
I loaded the game offline, then signed into the PSN, then waited 15 seconds. The eboot functioned as if it was a regular eboot as if there was no modding with it and loading any RTM tools resulted in an instant account permaban on all my accounts I tried and I dont know whats going on.
12-26-2016, 06:39 AM #567
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
could someone edit the eboot for cex but remove red box, vsat, and no recoil?
12-26-2016, 06:44 AM #568
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by Riften View Post
could someone edit the eboot for cex but remove red box, vsat, and no recoil?

What region are you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo