01-06-2013, 07:22 AM #1
reaperburns88
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got on today and figured I would boot up a custom game with xp, went into custom games and loaded up the game fine then quit!

But when I went to theater mode and to my player channel > custom games there was nothing there? Same when I backed out and was sitting in a party, still no custom games under the player channel!

So... the question is, did Treyarch patch this, or is my sh&^ messed up?

Need people to comfirm this patched.
01-06-2013, 10:41 AM #11
lucifer0512
Do a barrel roll!
idk about you guys and not having ur exp sticking, but today i was indeed hosting these just for my friends, and i was getting 20000+ points a game and it was indeed sticking (not that it got me many levels lol) but yeahh
01-06-2013, 10:45 AM #12
I don't think it's patched, yet.
01-06-2013, 11:06 AM #13
Top_Dog_Uk
Gym leader
its not patched i had to remake my custom games before it would work for me too,now all good again lol
01-06-2013, 11:48 AM #14
iJTG
Banned
Originally posted by Machine View Post
I was hosting all day it's fine

Same here I have been hosting all day until that problem came up.
01-06-2013, 12:42 PM #15
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
i think it is defiantly patched now. i re create the custom game mode from scratch and save it. then go 2 theater mode load a recent video. do the glitch. it say waiting for 1 more player as usual. as soon as a friend joins kicks me out back to multilayer main menu every time. tried to reset with going to zombies, rebooting PS3 starting the game mode after save then do glitch all fails just boots me back to the multilayer main menu.
01-08-2013, 03:55 AM #16
reaperburns88
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
i think it is defiantly patched now. i re create the custom game mode from scratch and save it. then go 2 theater mode load a recent video. do the glitch. it say waiting for 1 more player as usual. as soon as a friend joins kicks me out back to multilayer main menu every time. tried to reset with going to zombies, rebooting PS3 starting the game mode after save then do glitch all fails just boots me back to the multilayer main menu.

Yea it's not patched, what your experiencing is a bad NAT type, it seems that if you moderate or open it won't boot you when your friends join, but if you are strict you get booted when your friends join!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Thanks everyone for posting and confirming that this exploit is not patched

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo