01-06-2013, 07:22 AM #1
reaperburns88
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got on today and figured I would boot up a custom game with xp, went into custom games and loaded up the game fine then quit!

But when I went to theater mode and to my player channel > custom games there was nothing there? Same when I backed out and was sitting in a party, still no custom games under the player channel!

So... the question is, did Treyarch patch this, or is my sh&^ messed up?

Need people to comfirm this patched.
01-06-2013, 07:25 AM #2
Sick_aSS_FoO
Dirty Mexican
Originally posted by reaperburns88 View Post
Got on today and figured I would boot up a custom game with xp, went into custom games and loaded up the game fine then quit!

But when I went to theater mode and to my player channel > custom games there was nothing there? Same when I backed out and was sitting in a party, still no custom games under the player channel!

So... the question is, did Treyarch patch this, or is my sh&^ messed up?

Need people to comfirm this patched.

i believe the coustoms games are still there just re-create a new coutome game nd save it it in your player channel. .
01-06-2013, 07:28 AM #3
reaperburns88
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by FoO View Post
i believe the coustoms games are still there just re-create a new coutome game nd save it it in your player channel. .

Yea I'll try that, But I was also in a party tonight with some friends and the custom games did not show up on their player channel either O_o, I hope its not patched yet lol.
01-06-2013, 07:31 AM #4
Da Only OG
Trollin Since '09
i wish i had people to do this with!!!
01-06-2013, 08:28 AM #5
iJTG
Banned
You must re-make the custom game mode. It happened to me also.
01-06-2013, 08:49 AM #6
i think it is i cant access my custom games for xp lobbies anymore i do no another way but i want post a walkthrough till its proven to be patched
01-06-2013, 09:13 AM #7
GangDePlot
KeBeCkErZ
I had the same problem last night and everything came back. I just finished a game so it still work.

You can do lobby's by choosing your custom game from the COD TV menu (if it doesn't show up in your channel) then in COMMUNITY select MOST POPULAR there's going to be some Custom Games and you can use these to host.

I've tried and it worked.
Last edited by GangDePlot ; 01-06-2013 at 09:21 AM.
01-06-2013, 09:39 AM #8
I was hosting all day it's fine
01-06-2013, 09:57 AM #9
bluesoxfan95
Bounty hunter
It's not patched, but for some reason a lot of the XP I was getting was not sticking. And no, I wasn't going over a limit. I was getting 7500 per game.
01-06-2013, 10:35 AM #10
ImTrippinHoes
Vault dweller
this happened to me many times just recreate a custom game

The following user thanked ImTrippinHoes for this useful post:

Shyrai123

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo