01-06-2013, 02:32 PM #1
lanaiscool
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i cant start homebrew no multiman no file manager no blackbox ftp
I can install them but cant run them it give me a black screen
So my question is can someone make a bo2 zombie mod that can be data transfered to my other ps3 wich have 4,31 ofw
01-06-2013, 04:31 PM #2
Is ur ps3 open, if it is then it's ur blue ray drive you tampered with it and now im asuming that u took it off the logic board now ur ps3 is having a hard time realizing if that is the origanal blue ray drive. If im correct when you start up homebrew games after words try pressing the eject button when they give the black screen, if that does not work then that means you have to do this, but only do it if ur ps3 is already open: Start by switching the power button off, if its a slim unplug next take of the blue ray drive from the logic board "the big looking cuircit board" then put it back on put a disk in the mouth of where you put the discs then turn the button to power "on" press the power button and then push the disc fully into the blue-ray drive. if this does not work/help then reply saying didnt work, k?

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

My keyboard is messed up so srry for fukked up punctuation and grammer

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

"after words try pressing the eject button when they give the black screen, if that does not work then that means you have to do this,"

i ment: after the black screen try pressing the eject button
01-06-2013, 04:56 PM #3
lanaiscool
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by kevi232986 View Post
Is ur ps3 open, if it is then it's ur blue ray drive you tampered with it and now im asuming that u took it off the logic board now ur ps3 is having a hard time realizing if that is the origanal blue ray drive. If im correct when you start up homebrew games after words try pressing the eject button when they give the black screen, if that does not work then that means you have to do this, but only do it if ur ps3 is already open: Start by switching the power button off, if its a slim unplug next take of the blue ray drive from the logic board "the big looking cuircit board" then put it back on put a disk in the mouth of where you put the discs then turn the button to power "on" press the power button and then push the disc fully into the blue-ray drive. if this does not work/help then reply saying didnt work, k?

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

My keyboard is messed up so srry for fukked up punctuation and grammer

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

"after words try pressing the eject button when they give the black screen, if that does not work then that means you have to do this,"

i ment: after the black screen try pressing the eject button

Theres no bluray drive in it at all
01-06-2013, 05:05 PM #4
that is the problem

also i got a mod that goes online BO2 and also might work for data transfer

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

i ment mods not mod
01-06-2013, 05:27 PM #5
lanaiscool
Bounty hunter
that is the problem

also i got a mod that goes online BO2 and also might work for data transfer

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

i ment mods not mod

Can you upload it on mediafire And send link in pm
01-06-2013, 05:34 PM #6
k 3 min or more

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

what region do you live in and whats the blus bless code
01-06-2013, 05:47 PM #7
lanaiscool
Bounty hunter
k 3 min or more

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

what region do you live in and whats the blus bless code

Bles01717.
01-06-2013, 06:22 PM #8
heres the tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.

heres the mod file you will need: You must login or register to view this content.

i hope i helped, by the way it might work for 4.31 ofw cuz only eboot.bin are restricted on the newer ofw

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

eboot.bins are the only restricted type of modding for that OFW

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

my psn: kevi232986-
01-06-2013, 07:19 PM #9
lanaiscool
Bounty hunter
heres the tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.

heres the mod file you will need: You must login or register to view this content.

i hope i helped, by the way it might work for 4.31 ofw cuz only eboot.bin are restricted on the newer ofw

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

eboot.bins are the only restricted type of modding for that OFW

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

my psn: kevi232986-

It doesnt work :( when i start bo2 it goes back to xmb
01-06-2013, 07:45 PM #10
i 4 real dont know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo