01-19-2013, 09:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys My buddy and I have been doing the xp lobby ff on nuke town. I have it set up for 10 mins, unlimited score, radar on, 11 bots on recruit. We don't go over 12k score which works out to be roughly 150-160 kills depending on if they are head shots or body shots or kill streak score.
Well I got to 55 from 49 tonight then I prestiged, my buddy left and I kept playing regular matches about 3 games of search and 6 of kill confirmed. I got to lvl 20 legit then, I signed out. Signed back in and I was lvl 49 previous prestige? Gasp

what can cause this?
01-20-2013, 08:33 AM #2
Default Avatar
Dylan
It happens to me alot lately... Im guessing you were host? If so, my theory still stands. If you host the xp lobbies now, and get a certain amount of xp, your original level from before hand will be stuck in stone forever. Good luck Winky Winky
I got out of it by resetting my stats.
01-23-2013, 02:33 AM #3
Originally posted by GayWhiteJew View Post
It happens to me alot lately... Im guessing you were host? If so, my theory still stands. If you host the xp lobbies now, and get a certain amount of xp, your original level from before hand will be stuck in stone forever. Good luck Winky Winky
I got out of it by resetting my stats.

Yeah I was host and I tried everything, stopping at 7k, 6k putting a time limit on and letting it run out, putting unlimited time and just hit leave game. But when my buddy hosts the game and I back out before I leave my stats stay. Then I go play a normal game and make sure i level up and my stats stay.
01-23-2013, 03:50 AM #4
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by Riffy69 View Post
Yeah I was host and I tried everything, stopping at 7k, 6k putting a time limit on and letting it run out, putting unlimited time and just hit leave game. But when my buddy hosts the game and I back out before I leave my stats stay. Then I go play a normal game and make sure i level up and my stats stay.

Well I have my stats backed up on another account so im ready for whenever this happens to me... Their might be other ways to fix it, but I just back up my stats every time they get stuck

Here's what I think you should try out, make/get a second account and do the prestige glitch on it with your current stats of the stuck account, then re copy the stats from your second account back to the first and even though they will be the same stats, it might unstick them, if not. Try playing one game on the second account after copying the stats then copy them back over to your stuck account. Hope this helps
Last edited by Matt Farrell ; 01-23-2013 at 03:53 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo