01-20-2013, 05:58 AM #1
baycod9
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i am encountering a problem when i lock a lobby. So recently me and a few friends decided to try boosting so we locked down a lobby and it went fine.. but once the game started i got about 5 kills and my ps3 froze. everytime i tried making the lobby after a few kills my ps3 would just freeze. but when my friend hosted i was fine and then his froze. why does this keep happening and how can we get it to stop?
01-23-2013, 11:29 PM #2
Default Avatar
imD 1.0
Originally posted by baycod9 View Post
ok so i am encountering a problem when i lock a lobby. So recently me and a few friends decided to try boosting so we locked down a lobby and it went fine.. but once the game started i got about 5 kills and my ps3 froze. everytime i tried making the lobby after a few kills my ps3 would just freeze. but when my friend hosted i was fine and then his froze. why does this keep happening and how can we get it to stop?

I had the same problems, We did FFA. My ps3 first froze when it said gamestart 9-8 till 1 and it froze on 0
or when I was playing we were close the end and it froze, none of my stats were sticking. Try to search another gamemode, may you have luck there Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo