08-19-2013, 05:09 AM #1
Bross
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to know the chances of my account ban Black Ops 2 if I edit the statistics.
What I want is:

- All weapons in diamond.
- All calling cards unlocked.

What chance is there that forbid myself to edit that?

My account has 14 days played, 54000 kills, master prestige, kill ratio 1.12.

I like your answer. Thank you.
Sorry for the bad English.
08-19-2013, 05:24 AM #2
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Bross View Post
I want to know the chances of my account ban Black Ops 2 if I edit the statistics.
What I want is:

Mostly depends on the person who's doing it for you & the console ID. Stats is not really that much of a problem.
08-19-2013, 05:37 AM #3
Bross
Haxor!
Originally posted by CESSYY View Post
Mostly depends on the person who's doing it for you & the console ID. Stats is not really that much of a problem.

For the person who would do it for my only stay on the menu for editing and once ready I would close session and log into my PS3 with OFW.

Not if you need to do something more to warn the information published? Or is automatically?
Thank you.
08-19-2013, 05:00 PM #4
Gaylil
Climbing up the ladder
I want to know the chances of my account ban Black Ops 2 if I edit the statistics.
What I want is:

I had a guy who did this for me, but sadly the account lasted only about a week so it varies.
08-20-2013, 07:51 AM #5
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
What I want is:

Ive had All Diamond and All Calling cards unlocked on 5 or so different RTE accounts now!...
I also used cracked edats for ALL MAPs and DLC Camos and still not banned after over a month.

The stats are not the problem, its
1: the people you play with, that report you, even for no reason, if they report you treyarch most likely then checks your account and notices somethings funky here.

2: The person that did the RTE. If his console gets banned, there is a slight chance your account does to.
Last edited by Xplaya ; 08-20-2013 at 07:56 AM.
08-20-2013, 09:10 PM #6
Mumomu
Keeper
you can be banned
08-22-2013, 01:20 AM #7
Bross
Haxor!
Originally posted by Xplaya View Post
Ive had All Diamond and All Calling cards unlocked on 5 or so different RTE accounts now!...
I also used cracked edats for ALL MAPs and DLC Camos and still not banned after over a month.

The stats are not the problem, its
1: the people you play with, that report you, even for no reason, if they report you treyarch most likely then checks your account and notices somethings funky here.

2: The person that did the RTE. If his console gets banned, there is a slight chance your account does to.

The person who does it for my always changing the console ID, that could be a problem to ban the account?
08-22-2013, 06:48 AM #8
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
The person who does it for my always changing the console ID, that could be a problem to ban the account?

This is not fully known, some people when there Console is banned, all accounts also got banned, others, just like me, when my console was banned, only the account i was doing RTE on got banned.

My other accounts on the other hand are still working now Winky Winky 1 month+ later
08-22-2013, 01:25 PM #9
Bross
Haxor!
Originally posted by Xplaya View Post
This is not fully known, some people when there Console is banned, all accounts also got banned, others, just like me, when my console was banned, only the account i was doing RTE on got banned.

My other accounts on the other hand are still working now Winky Winky 1 month+ later

I think it's just luck that prohibit it, thanks for the information and for sharing your experience. Let's see how this lucky me.
Thanks and sorry for the bad English.
Greetings.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo