08-31-2013, 05:24 AM #1
TheMaster313
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well hello everyone , i just installed the vengeance DLC BLES01717 , everything work pretty good , BUT I CAN'T OPEN THE MAP STUDIO , it's keep saying couldn't find the bsp for this map please build the fast file associated with map/mp/mp_studio.d3dbsp , and another maps isn't work too !! , and also some maps like MOB Of the dead when i open it , it's STUCK on the loading so i need to restart the ps3 , (BUT) Buried working absolutely FINE ..

So .. Any ideas if i can FIX this .. i'll appreciate it ..
08-31-2013, 01:00 PM #2
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by TheMaster313 View Post
well hello everyone , i just installed the vengeance DLC BLES01717 , everything work pretty good , BUT I CAN'T OPEN THE MAP STUDIO , it's keep saying couldn't find the bsp for this map please build the fast file associated with map/mp/mp_studio.d3dbsp , and another maps isn't work too !! , and also some maps like MOB Of the dead when i open it , it's STUCK on the loading so i need to restart the ps3 , (BUT) Buried working absolutely FINE ..

So .. Any ideas if i can FIX this .. i'll appreciate it ..

Sounds like that DLC didn't install right. Try deleting it and re installing.
08-31-2013, 05:36 PM #3
TheMaster313
Save Point
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Sounds like that DLC didn't install right. Try deleting it and re installing.

i reinstalled the DLC , but the same issue ..

but i really thankful for your try , if you got any suggestions i appreciate it ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo