07-23-2015, 04:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm currently on 4.70 debug (cex) spoofed to 4.75.. I also use a mac computer, but i have a program called wine bottler that lets me use windows applications. anyway, whenever i try and use a cex boot for blackops2, it either says an error, or it will load and freeze on the blackops 2 loading screen. I decided to delete the modded boot and try and play with out it, but now my game just freezes... so I'm confused on what to do, please help asap, and thank you
08-07-2015, 02:56 AM #38
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by GeeTheRapper View Post
yo dawg, out of no where I cant connect any of my rtm tools to my ps3. I checked my ccapi shit and it wasn't connect so I just reconnected but it gives me an error saying check if you installed correctly, if its the right ip... I don't get it. I did change my console id and all, but even after that, it was connected to my ps3 the whole entire time and now it wont connect for some odd reason. please let me know,

I recommend to put a static ip on, so you ip will never change. It looks like your ip has changed.
08-07-2015, 04:39 PM #39
not realy sure how to use though, but why wont it just connect with the new ip?
08-07-2015, 04:39 PM #40
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
I recommend to put a static ip on, so you ip will never change. It looks like your ip has changed.
08-07-2015, 10:20 PM #41
Adrian
Adrian is back!

No you have to check the ip of the console then create a new console in ccapi/target manager with the new.
08-08-2015, 02:28 AM #42
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
No you have to check the ip of the console then create a new console in ccapi/target manager with the new.

already tried, didn't work.
08-08-2015, 10:41 AM #43
Adrian
Adrian is back!
already tried, didn't work.

Try to reinstall the ccapi pkg on the ps3, let me know how that goes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo