08-01-2015, 01:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so i dont have any ethernet cables or lan i run strictly off of wireless connections for my laptop and ps3. How can i connect rtm tools or ccapi to my cex rebug 4.70 console wirelessly? and if i cant do that, how can i get a mod menu onto bo2 without the lan/ethernet. All i have is wireless. I need help asap. Thanks, ive been up all night and day now trying to find a solution.
08-05-2015, 04:27 AM #47
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
The EBOOT's what we supplied work fine. What were you using?

I used the eboot for bles01717 and replaced it with the one on hdd0 game directory usrdr i think it was and i replaced it with the supplied eboot and then i cant even log onto the online service now?? it just keeps me on the loading screen and keeps loading non stop. { CONNECTING TO ONLINE SERVICES }
{ }
{ *LOADING LOGO HERE* }

And it keeps loading, doesnt freeze, just keeps loading.

I was playing before without the eboot and worked fine and now it just wont work.
08-05-2015, 04:32 AM #48
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by kirill666 View Post
I used the eboot for bles01717 and replaced it with the one on hdd0 game directory usrdr i think it was and i replaced it with the supplied eboot and then i cant even log onto the online service now?? it just keeps me on the loading screen and keeps loading non stop. { CONNECTING TO ONLINE SERVICES }
{ }
{ *LOADING LOGO HERE* }

And it keeps loading, doesnt freeze, just keeps loading.

I was playing before without the eboot and worked fine and now it just wont work.

Sign in at the xmb menu and then when you go to Black Ops 2 wait like 1 min then click play online. Tell me how that goes.
08-05-2015, 04:46 AM #49
Sign in at the xmb menu and then when you go to Black Ops 2 wait like 1 min then click play online. Tell me how that goes.

done it didnt work keeps loading.
08-05-2015, 04:47 AM #50
Adrian
Adrian is back!
done it didnt work keeps loading.

Try and delete game data utility and then reinstall the update's. Let me know how that goes, if that doesnt work it must be an EBOOT problem.
08-05-2015, 04:54 AM #51
Try and delete game data utility and then reinstall the update's. Let me know how that goes, if that doesnt work it must be an EBOOT problem.

why would it even be the update? i literally played the game got banned and installed eboot within the same hour. Ill try and let you know. Btw how to delete gdu?
08-05-2015, 05:04 AM #52
Adrian
Adrian is back!
why would it even be the update? i literally played the game got banned and installed eboot within the same hour. Ill try and let you know. Btw how to delete gdu?

The game data utility will be found on the xmb menu.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo