08-31-2015, 09:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been using bossam v4 for the last few days and everythings been fine. I was playing a normal game and get kicked out, I was host, then I sign out and sign back in and my game freezes.
Now everytime I get on bo2 and sign in I freeze. I also deleted game data and re installed everything, re did the eboot. I still freeze :( Can someone please help me on this, skype?
Last edited by Andyiglesias1 ; 08-31-2015 at 10:11 PM.
08-31-2015, 10:21 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Andyiglesias1 View Post
I have been using bossam v4 for the last few days and everythings been fine. I was playing a normal game and get kicked out, I was host, then I sign out and sign back in and my game freezes.
Now everytime I get on bo2 and sign in I freeze. I also deleted game data and re installed everything, re did the eboot. I still freeze :( Can someone please help me on this, skype?

Your account is banned. Try a new account.
Last edited by Kam ; 09-02-2015 at 08:48 PM.
08-31-2015, 10:24 PM #3
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
Your account is banned. Try a new account.

I did but it froze, it doesn't make it to load the multiplayer or anything for that matter. I tried all 3 of my accounts
08-31-2015, 10:29 PM #4
Kam
I did but it froze, it doesn't make it to load the multiplayer or anything for that matter. I tried all 3 of my accounts

What exactly happens before you freeze?
08-31-2015, 10:33 PM #5
What exactly happens before you freeze?

I tried 2 things:

I sign in before I launch the game, before it freezes it starts up and loads, after 3/5 seconds it freezes.

I sign being on the game (multiplayer screen) and then I sign in and come back to freeze.

I noticed that right when I freeze I see a box on the bottom left for a split second.
08-31-2015, 10:46 PM #6
Kam
I tried 2 things:

I sign in before I launch the game, before it freezes it starts up and loads, after 3/5 seconds it freezes.

I sign being on the game (multiplayer screen) and then I sign in and come back to freeze.

I noticed that right when I freeze I see a box on the bottom left for a split second.

Have you tried signing through the XMB when you are on the Multiplayer menu by pressing the home button?
08-31-2015, 10:48 PM #7
Have you tried signing through the XMB when you are on the Multiplayer menu by pressing the home button?

yeah but it didn't work :( I just now did the same thing except while being in game on local, my game froze in game.
08-31-2015, 10:53 PM #8
Kam
yeah but it didn't work :( I just now did the same thing except while being in game on local, my game froze in game.

Has it ever worked before?
08-31-2015, 10:57 PM #9
Has it ever worked before?

Yes, I did it like that since I started, I only got 3 days doing this. Very new to the modding scene.
08-31-2015, 11:49 PM #10
Kam
Yes, I did it like that since I started, I only got 3 days doing this. Very new to the modding scene.

Try backing it up again.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

Andyiglesias1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo