04-21-2019, 02:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey recently my game started freezing when I go to sign in on the multiplayer menu of bo2, I have tried deleting the game files and redownloading like 4 times and have also tried rebuilding data base as well as I have made a new account and put on a new cid just in case I was banned but no luck, and again it only freezes when I sign in to psn , while offline still works, I'm going to try a new eboot just in case mine is corrupted even though I have tried the original and my personal one, also I have bought a whole new bo2 and it does the same thing so it's not a CD error, also I have read that I should sign in through the game and it works but it gets stuck with the xmb grey on my screen so I can't press anything or it'll just freeze

Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by Clementine ; 04-21-2019 at 06:08 PM.
05-02-2019, 12:55 PM #2
Sign out and then start the game

then start a local game signed out and then as soon as you are in the game end it.

then go back to the main multiplayer menu where it says play online

click the home button and then sign in.

then wait for it to say store then click play online!

The following user thanked ProdMods for this useful post:

RuShIsRuSh
05-15-2019, 01:58 PM #3
Originally posted by ProdMods View Post

then start a local game signed out and then as soon as you are in the game end it.

why does this error happen?
05-17-2019, 09:22 PM #4
Originally posted by RuShIsRuSh View Post
Originally posted by ProdMods View Post

why does this error happen?

tbh this error has been happening to all newer made psn accounts from the years 2018 - 2019 thats another thing with the stats on some games (BO1, MW2).
Also you cant play mw3 online unless you have an account made before the year 2018 its more or less ruined..
but yea thats all i know from what i can gather!.. GL!
05-24-2019, 07:55 AM #5
Iam getting the same issue same sht is happening on mw3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo