09-01-2012, 06:59 PM #1
CODGIGIx2
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just want to share it to you guys, don't know if it has been posted before, but I like it! Smile

Got it from Facebook: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by CODGIGIx2 ; 09-01-2012 at 07:01 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to CODGIGIx2 for this useful post:

:carling:, BushyBu, MasterLaZzEr, O.P,
09-01-2012, 10:25 PM #11
CODGIGIx2
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Looks Fake :n:

Those zombies are from older black ops images.
The box and gun on the wall really don't look right.

Unless its shared by the official call of duty page in calling fake

It is possible but I got it from this page: You must login or register to view this content.
09-01-2012, 10:28 PM #12
Looks good either way can't wait :p
09-01-2012, 10:29 PM #13
The Facebook page that it was posted on is not an official page:

You must login or register to view this content.

I think that it is very likely that the image is fake. With that being said, I am really eager to see how Treyarch will implement Zombies on Nuketown.
09-01-2012, 10:30 PM #14
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by CODGIGIx2 View Post
It is possible but I got it from this page: You must login or register to view this content.

That page is a Fan site. Nothing official :n:
09-01-2012, 10:40 PM #15
The image is with no doubt fake. It is the Black Ops Nuketown map, with zombies in another layer. Treyarch won't keep the map exactly as in Black Ops 1, they will change it. Plus we are talking about zombies, so I don't think the zombies map will be the same as the multiplayer map.
09-01-2012, 11:15 PM #16
Originally posted by k View Post
The image is with no doubt fake. It is the Black Ops Nuketown map, with zombies in another layer. Treyarch won't keep the map exactly as in Black Ops 1, they will change it. Plus we are talking about zombies, so I don't think the zombies map will be the same as the multiplayer map.

Yeah i think they will open up the neighborhood up and let you go to the other houses.
09-01-2012, 11:45 PM #17
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
Fake, but good for hype. Also, it's going to be on Nuketown 2025 I think anyways.
09-02-2012, 02:12 AM #18
Is it just me or does the mystery box look weird ? :\
09-02-2012, 04:15 PM #19
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by NummptyFTW View Post
Is it just me or does the mystery box look weird ? :\

yes the mystery box is on its Side :ha!: the Question marks are meant to be on top not the Front :ha!: Plus the Teddy is out of the Box when the box is shut :ha!:
The Zombies are from the Rezurrection Pictures that were released if I am correct

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo