09-19-2012, 03:15 PM #1
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This picture has already been posted, but the two dim lights behind the light post suggests in some sort of vehicle. Surely not a zombie, (glowing eyes would be too big and too far apart)

I'm just thinking, if that was an ATV of some sort, how awesome would that be? I mean, they already confirmed twice the size of maps, zombies and people in the game. Who really wants to run from one side to another? I mean, it's risky to throw an atv in there because of glitches and whatnot, but that would be great throwing a man on the back and plowing zombies!

Wat do you guys honestly think about the picture, and the idea?

You must login or register to view this content.
09-19-2012, 04:36 PM #11
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by maffia View Post
Wassnt it mentioned before with something like 8 people on a bus indeed and the zombies could break down your bus, then you would have to repair it while the other people are defending you.
Maby this is the Survival mode of zombies? Where you indeed drive the bus, until it breaks down.

Well I have reason to believe driving vehicles won't be new to just zombies in BO2. They are introducing a new RC-XD race game-mode. That alone shows you they are not afraid to put in vehicles. I really hope ou can drive in zombies.
09-19-2012, 07:01 PM #12
shooterace247
I defeated!
Here's my theory by the look of things will we get to use vehicles but they will eventually break down so we will have no choice but to get off the trucks. The maps are thought to be really big it will use a multiplayer engine so most likely will have to use trucks to plan our escape to different locations of the map.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo