09-23-2012, 08:22 PM #1
NEKiSh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, for all those who like As I Lay Dying, they are releasing their album 25th sept and its leaked now, I was listening this song and it remind me to the Zombies classic theme, what do you think? It would be awesome IMO :3

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user groaned NEKiSh for this awful post:

Wondoh
09-23-2012, 09:48 PM #2
I can hear some of the resemblance.
09-24-2012, 12:54 AM #3
As much as I want songs like this to be on the zombie game, it will never happen because everybody will get a heart attack if they hear it :dumb:

BTW, As I Lay Dying is a christian band...
09-24-2012, 01:26 AM #4
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
Originally posted by MetalHead777 View Post
As much as I want songs like this to be on the zombie game, it will never happen because everybody will get a heart attack if they hear it :dumb:

BTW, As I Lay Dying is a christian band...

they may be a christian band but they arent all preachy and there is a difference between being a christian in a band and christian band.
09-24-2012, 01:40 AM #5
Originally posted by Astro
they may be a christian band but they arent all preachy and there is a difference between being a christian in a band and christian band.

you're right, but this people are definitely christian. I have done some research on them when i started to listen to them, to see if they were really christians.
09-24-2012, 01:48 AM #6
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
Originally posted by MetalHead777 View Post
you're right, but this people are definitely christian. I have done some research on them when i started to listen to them, to see if they were really christians.

they got some songs that are about stuff like that but unless you know there a band like that you cant even tell. plus they do an awesome judas priest cover Happy
09-24-2012, 02:02 AM #7
Originally posted by Astro
they got some songs that are about stuff like that but unless you know there a band like that you cant even tell. plus they do an awesome judas priest cover Happy

I know right Happy
Let's try and stop talking about this in this thread so we don't get it off-topic. :p

If you wish to continue with this conversation PM me,and if you want, I can show some really awesome bands like this. Needa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo