11-20-2012, 12:22 PM #1
eddydiep
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody,

I do apologize if this thread has already been made or so, but I have got a real question about the 'Ranking up System' in Zombies mode... As all we know, there are different emblems regarding our grade in zombie and I was justly wondering how are we supposed to rank up exactly ? It's been more than 4 days I'm at the same grade now... That's kinda annoying you know.

By the way, I am currently at the blue eyes skullhead emblem and I have to say that the instant quick revive opportunity is really useful when you're playing with friends... But now, I wonder how to rank up further ?

Thank you.
11-20-2012, 02:47 PM #2
dazz1871part2
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by eddydiep View Post
Hello everybody,

I do apologize if this thread has already been made or so, but I have got a real question about the 'Ranking up System' in Zombies mode... As all we know, there are different emblems regarding our grade in zombie and I was justly wondering how are we supposed to rank up exactly ? It's been more than 4 days I'm at the same grade now... That's kinda annoying you know.

By the way, I am currently at the blue eyes skullhead emblem and I have to say that the instant quick revive opportunity is really useful when you're playing with friends... But now, I wonder how to rank up further ?

Thank you.
im the same mate been on the blue eyes skullhead for a few days now
11-20-2012, 03:10 PM #3
RoyalShady
Hacking Is Good !
maybe its the lvl max ???
11-20-2012, 03:34 PM #4
mrhacker95
Do a barrel roll!
No no its not.. There are 4 more ranks, Blue eyes with a knife - blue 2 knifes - more - more - max
11-20-2012, 06:52 PM #5
jomac018
PETE ROSE 4 LIFE
I'm blue eyes with a knife through it, I've seen blue eyes with two shotguns next to the skull but they still had a 5 next to it.
11-20-2012, 07:16 PM #6
what he said
Originally posted by jomac018 View Post
I'm blue eyes with a knife through it, I've seen blue eyes with two shotguns next to the skull but they still had a 5 next to it.
11-20-2012, 07:56 PM #7
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
I am stuck on the Skull without Blue Eyes, Its kinda annoying as I get games with hundreds of kills and revives but still no Levelling up
11-20-2012, 08:36 PM #8
ilovepizzaa
Bounty hunter
once I pap'ed my eyes went blue, so I'm guessing you got to do something specific in order to rank up. been looking around Google myself but found nothing :(
11-21-2012, 12:07 AM #9
Xbox 180
A.K.A T4SSY
here is a video explaining it

The following user thanked Xbox 180 for this useful post:

AMNE
11-22-2012, 10:21 AM #10
oG GUNN3R
--------
The fastest way to rank up on zombies is to play survival (online).

And here is a better video explaining how the ranking system works.
Last edited by oG GUNN3R ; 11-22-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo