11-22-2012, 02:29 AM #1
symk
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); u only need to rebuild a specific number of barriers on the windows and a green cloud will pop up!!
this makes u reinforce ur barriers, in other words: a zombie trys 3 times to take out 1 piece of wood!

add this to the quick revive perma perk and the headshot perma perk.

confirmed coz i did iy today :p
11-22-2012, 01:29 PM #11
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
Originally posted by imyourupgrade1 View Post
sounds like a load of bullshit.

This guy's talking the truth, but I've only noticed it on the bus.

When rebuilding barriers on the bus, now and again they'll be reinforced with what looks like steel on them.
Last edited by x420XP ; 11-22-2012 at 01:45 PM.
11-22-2012, 05:41 PM #12
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
This is legit My mate was just boarding up a window on TranZit, and the character said "This Could Be Useful" and said that the Zombie took 3 attempts to pull down a window!

Will try to get proof from Theater mode

Last edited by Jakeyy ; 11-27-2012 at 01:05 AM.
11-22-2012, 06:21 PM #13
Erbal
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by glitchplz View Post
Mind making a clip of the video (easily doable with theater in zombies) or showing me the video?

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Found a thread on activision forums concerning perm perks

You must login or register to view this content.

Someone posted a video of the repair one in there but the quality is really hard to prove it, but I feel like it is legit.

It's legit, I have it! Anything I say is confirmed is something I have personally confirmed myself.

The game starts with wood planks, I rebuild with metal planks.

I don't know how to make videos but here is the video proof that made me go check my game and sure enough, I had it.

11-22-2012, 09:56 PM #14
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Erbal View Post
It's legit, I have it! Anything I say is confirmed is something I have personally confirmed myself.

The game starts with wood planks, I rebuild with metal planks.

I don't know how to make videos but here is the video proof that made me go check my game and sure enough, I had it.

How does this work when in multiplayer games? Only windows you repair have the effect?
11-22-2012, 11:08 PM #15
Erbal
Bounty hunter
Just played another game and I have more info on the rebuild thing for career.

I thought it was metal boards on the window but after looking at it more I see they are wood boards with metal wrapped around most of the plank.

Also, if you get the hammer powerup that boards up all the windows, it will use normal wood boards and not the upgraded ones.
11-22-2012, 11:49 PM #16
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
Yea I can confirm this as well after looking at the boards. Look at the board length wise and on the top and bottom there will be metal strips. If those are there then you have the perk and it will take zombies longer to brake the boards down.
11-23-2012, 12:34 AM #17
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Here you go guys heres more video proof along with a trick to get it easier, going to get this one tonight for sure!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo