12-06-2012, 07:39 PM #1
xRJC
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS IS PATCHED FOR NOW UNTIL SOMEONE FIGURES OUT HOW TO DO IT WITH THE SEMTEX

Ok now I know this has been posted twice but I want to make a text tutorial out there for the people having trouble with it because I sure did. So here's the step by step tutorial and I going to try to make it as simple as I can.

*Credit goes to Skinny for finding it and JDixon for posting a easier tutorial.*

Needed for this glitch:

• 2, 3, or 4 people
• money in the bank vault
• some patience if it doesn't work restart (I did it 4 times before I got it to work!)

*DON'T PICK UP ANY BUS PARTS!*
*I ASSUME YOU WILL BE THE ONE RUNNING AT STEP 7!*

1. Build the turbine and have everyone pick 1 up, don't leave the main room till round 2.
2. Stay in the bus till it gets to the farm open up the gate.
3. Use the turbine on the white door of the shed and have one person buy the claymore.
4. At this point it doesn't matter if you go into round 3 but try and keep 1 zombie alive at the end of round 4.
4. Get back on the bus and head to the power station.
5. Turn the power on and wait for the bus to leave.
6. Get everyone back on the bus and head to the town.
7. Open up the door and blow open the bank vault.
8. Have the person with the claymore AND YOU withdraw money to buy JUG.
9. Once you buy JUG go to the door with the semtexs. (Near the alley way where the box spawns sometimes)
10. Place your turbine on the ledge leading into the semtexs and make sure it's tilting or leaning sideways.
11. Run into the semtex room and throw a grenade into the left back corner, run out and pick up your turbine.
12. Get everyone back on the bus and head back to the bus depot. (Have the zombie still alive)
13. Have your friends round house the zombie outside the bus depot.

*THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN!*

14. From the bus depot either run or take the bus back to the diner.
15. On your way to the diner have your friend WITH THE CLAYMORE place down the turbine on the white door of the bus depot, run into the right corner of the room right as you walk in and don't pick up the turbine.
16. Still having your friends round house the zombie.
17. Do the claymore glitch (You can find it here in the zombie glitches section)
18. Have your friends run into the room with the zombie and the zombie should focus on your friend in the claymore glitch.
19. Eventually it will die off and spawn near you (hopefully)
20. Back to you, once your there ant the diner go to the white doors at the shed.
21. Place the turbine in the center of the doors, run into the back left corner, run out and pick up your turbine.
22. Now once the zombie spawns near you run back to the bus depot keeping the zombie with you.
23. Once you get to the bus depot GRENADE IT IN THE CENTER of where it says "BUS DEPOT".
24. It should turn into a crawler, grenade it again.
25. AS THE ROUND IS CHANGING run into the room where your friends are (where the one is doing the claymore glitch)
26. AND YOUR FINISHED! The rounds should keep changing every 14 seconds as long as your in that room.

*THIS HAS NOT BEEN PATCHED YET AS I JUST GOT FINISHED DOING IT!*
I will update this thread once it gets patched.
Last edited by xRJC ; 12-08-2012 at 08:56 PM.

The following user thanked xRJC for this useful post:

auburn
12-06-2012, 11:00 PM #2
You dont have to do anything with grenades for this to work, all you have to do is make the zombie re spawn at the diner after he dies from trying to get the guy in the claymore glitch, then the other guy runs him back from diner to bus depot and then make him die and re spawn from the guy in the glitch again then kill him when hes close to the doors but dont let him get in. Nothing more. Ive done it multiple times and I have friends that have done it multiple times.

PS. The power has to be on and everyone should have jug, also the way I did it the rounds went by much faster then 14 seconds, it was like every 5 seconds then it went up to about 10 seconds after round 100 something
Last edited by stickination ; 12-06-2012 at 11:05 PM.
12-07-2012, 12:56 AM #3
xRJC
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by stickination View Post
You dont have to do anything with grenades for this to work, all you have to do is make the zombie re spawn at the diner after he dies from trying to get the guy in the claymore glitch, then the other guy runs him back from diner to bus depot and then make him die and re spawn from the guy in the glitch again then kill him when hes close to the doors but dont let him get in. Nothing more. Ive done it multiple times and I have friends that have done it multiple times.

PS. The power has to be on and everyone should have jug, also the way I did it the rounds went by much faster then 14 seconds, it was like every 5 seconds then it went up to about 10 seconds after round 100 something

Oh ok well I made it work with a grenade because I couldn't get just by shooting him but if you got it to work by shooting him nice, because I couldn't.

auburn
12-07-2012, 05:07 AM #4
UnknownKid
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xRJC View Post
Oh ok well I made it work with a grenade because I couldn't get just by shooting him but if you got it to work by shooting him nice, because I couldn't.

What system are you on? Ps3? if so can you help me out get on a high round im so close getting the shotguns rank.
12-07-2012, 10:47 AM #5
Great post! Anyways, too complicated for me Not Happy or Sad
12-07-2012, 01:27 PM #6
Spirit R
Do a barrel roll!
Can someone confirm if this is patched with the new update TODAY? - Dec 7 2012
12-07-2012, 02:45 PM #7
jomac018
PETE ROSE 4 LIFE
Originally posted by xRJC View Post
Ok now I know this has been posted twice but I want to make a text tutorial out there for the people having trouble with it because I sure did. So here's the step by step tutorial and I going to try to make it as simple as I can.

*Credit goes to Skinny for finding it and JDixon for posting a easier tutorial.*

Needed for this glitch:

• 2, 3, or 4 people
• money in the bank vault
• some patience if it doesn't work restart (I did it 4 times before I got it to work!)

*DON'T PICK UP ANY BUS PARTS!*
*I ASSUME YOU WILL BE THE ONE RUNNING AT STEP 7!*

1. Build the turbine and have everyone pick 1 up, don't leave the main room till round 2.
2. Stay in the bus till it gets to the farm open up the gate.
3. Use the turbine on the white door of the shed and have one person buy the claymore.
4. At this point it doesn't matter if you go into round 3 but try and keep 1 zombie alive at the end of round 4.
4. Get back on the bus and head to the power station.
5. Turn the power on and wait for the bus to leave.
6. Get everyone back on the bus and head to the town.
7. Open up the door and blow open the bank vault.
8. Have the person with the claymore AND YOU withdraw money to buy JUG.
9. Once you buy JUG go to the door with the semtexs. (Near the alley way where the box spawns sometimes)
10. Place your turbine on the ledge leading into the semtexs and make sure it's tilting or leaning sideways.
11. Run into the semtex room and throw a grenade into the left back corner, run out and pick up your turbine.
12. Get everyone back on the bus and head back to the bus depot. (Have the zombie still alive)
13. Have your friends round house the zombie outside the bus depot.

*THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN!*

14. From the bus depot either run or take the bus back to the diner.
15. On your way to the diner have your friend WITH THE CLAYMORE place down the turbine on the white door of the bus depot, run into the right corner of the room right as you walk in and don't pick up the turbine.
16. Still having your friends round house the zombie.
17. Do the claymore glitch (You can find it here in the zombie glitches section)
18. Have your friends run into the room with the zombie and the zombie should focus on your friend in the claymore glitch.
19. Eventually it will die off and spawn near you (hopefully)
20. Back to you, once your there ant the diner go to the white doors at the shed.
21. Place the turbine in the center of the doors, run into the back left corner, run out and pick up your turbine.
22. Now once the zombie spawns near you run back to the bus depot keeping the zombie with you.
23. Once you get to the bus depot GRENADE IT IN THE CENTER of where it says "BUS DEPOT".
24. It should turn into a crawler, grenade it again.
25. AS THE ROUND IS CHANGING run into the room where your friends are (where the one is doing the claymore glitch)
26. AND YOUR FINISHED! The rounds should keep changing every 14 seconds as long as your in that room.

*THIS HAS NOT BEEN PATCHED YET AS I JUST GOT FINISHED DOING IT!*
I will update this thread once it gets patched.

You fucks ruin the game for people that are actually good at it. I hope you bastards get banned.

The following user groaned jomac018 for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ
12-07-2012, 03:51 PM #8
Merkii
Former Staff
Originally posted by jomac018 View Post
You fucks ruin the game for people that are actually good at it. I hope you bastards get banned.

Anyone who does it in public will get banned, I dont think anyone who does it in custom games will get banned, only deranked maybe.
12-08-2012, 08:55 PM #9
xRJC
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by jomac018 View Post
We ruin the game? You are on a website pretty much dedicated to glitches and from that you are IN A ZOMBIE GLITCHES THREAD! People like you annoy me and also how exactly is doing this glitch ruining it for the people who are actually good? I'm I stopping them from being good? No.

auburn
01-02-2013, 11:54 PM #10
auburn
Keeper
does not work any more thanks any ways

The following user thanked auburn for this useful post:

xRJC

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo