12-08-2012, 09:26 PM #1
Merkii
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so basically as many of you know round skipping was patched when the claymore godmode barrier glitch was patched, somehow people were still getting VERY high on the leaderboards with 0 kills, so I basically watched someones theatre recordings, about 10 until I found the right one. So here's a brief text tutorial, I'm testing as I type this.
Ok so they done this on round 2, that's how quick you can do it.

BTW the game they played says 8th of december, which is today.

Players needed: 2-4

1.) Build and take a turbine, everyone should have one basically.
2.) Open the doors with a turbine. Only have the front door open, leave the back door closed. Here's what i mean in pro-paint skills.
PUUSH ISNT WORKING RIGHT NOW.
[img][/img]
3.) Basically keep DOOR 2 open, but keep door 1 closed.
4.) Now keep one zombie alive on whatever round you choose to do this on, EVERYONE except one person go into that room with only door 2 open, and stay in there.
5.) The people inside the room must run a train with the zombie in that room, do not leave the room or else you will have to repeat some steps. Having 3 people is handy because IF someone dies, you can revive them.
6.) The person who isnt in the room must run to the diner, open the shed door with his turbine, run into the left corner and run out again, picking up his turbine.
7.) Run all the way back to bus depot, the zombie should still be chasing after the people waiting in the room, don't enter the room just yet.
8.) wait a few minutes for the zombie to die, and respawn.
9.) When he respawns, kill him and jump into the room.
10.) The rounds SHOULD be skipping now, I will test and update if it works.
Last edited by Merkii ; 12-08-2012 at 09:28 PM.
12-08-2012, 11:38 PM #11
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Nope didn't work, on the PS3 only Japanses players have glitched to the top.
I was thinking the patch may have not have went out to the East yet
Meaning they had a few hours to glitch. As on the PS3 the people I watched where still doing the claymore glitch.

Would be best if someone could record the new way.
As I don't know if you're meant to stay in the room on the ending round permanently or new round permanently.

Reworded this a bit myself

1. Build and take a turbine.
2. Open both the doors with a turbine and go outside.
3. End Round 1 outside, begin round 2 then open door 2 & everyone except one person stay in that room with the Zombie.
4. Everyone that is in that room must stay inside or it will fail
5. 1 person must run to Diner open the shed door with the turbine, run into the left corner and run out again, picking up the turbine.
6. Run all the way back to bus depot, the zombie should still be chasing after the people waiting in the room, don't enter the room just yet.
7. Wait a few minutes for the zombie to die inside the room and respawn.
8. When he respawns player outside kills him and then jumps into the room.
9. The rounds should be skipping now.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by Merkii View Post
maybe i missed something, im watching other peoples theatres that only have like 3 kills but got to round 80

What I did was message a few people, try mailing them and they may help.
12-09-2012, 09:42 AM #12
Originally posted by Merkii View Post
Ok, so basically as many of you know round skipping was patched when the claymore godmode barrier glitch was patched, somehow people were still getting VERY high on the leaderboards with 0 kills, so I basically watched someones theatre recordings, about 10 until I found the right one. So here's a brief text tutorial, I'm testing as I type this.
Ok so they done this on round 2, that's how quick you can do it.

BTW the game they played says 8th of december, which is today.

Players needed: 2-4

1.) Build and take a turbine, everyone should have one basically.
2.) Open the doors with a turbine. Only have the front door open, leave the back door closed. Here's what i mean in pro-paint skills.
PUUSH ISNT WORKING RIGHT NOW.
[img][/img]
3.) Basically keep DOOR 2 open, but keep door 1 closed.
4.) Now keep one zombie alive on whatever round you choose to do this on, EVERYONE except one person go into that room with only door 2 open, and stay in there.
5.) The people inside the room must run a train with the zombie in that room, do not leave the room or else you will have to repeat some steps. Having 3 people is handy because IF someone dies, you can revive them.
6.) The person who isnt in the room must run to the diner, open the shed door with his turbine, run into the left corner and run out again, picking up his turbine.
7.) Run all the way back to bus depot, the zombie should still be chasing after the people waiting in the room, don't enter the room just yet.
8.) wait a few minutes for the zombie to die, and respawn.
9.) When he respawns, kill him and jump into the room.
10.) The rounds SHOULD be skipping now, I will test and update if it works.

This makes no sense video.....

The following user thanked WEE_FITZYBOY for this useful post:

XxShadowhawkxX

The following user groaned WEE_FITZYBOY for this awful post:

AbusedTampon
12-10-2012, 05:33 AM #13
GenHelghast
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by FITZYBOY View Post
This makes no sense video.....

It made sense to me.

Read this, might help a little.

Nope didn't work, on the PS3 only Japanses players have glitched to the top.
I was thinking the patch may have not have went out to the East yet
Meaning they had a few hours to glitch. As on the PS3 the people I watched where still doing the claymore glitch.

Would be best if someone could record the new way.
As I don't know if you're meant to stay in the room on the ending round permanently or new round permanently.

Reworded this a bit myself

1. Build and take a turbine.
2. Open both the doors with a turbine and go outside.
3. End Round 1 outside, begin round 2 then open door 2 & everyone except one person stay in that room with the Zombie.
4. Everyone that is in that room must stay inside or it will fail
5. 1 person must run to Diner open the shed door with the turbine, run into the left corner and run out again, picking up the turbine.
6. Run all the way back to bus depot, the zombie should still be chasing after the people waiting in the room, don't enter the room just yet.
7. Wait a few minutes for the zombie to die inside the room and respawn.
8. When he respawns player outside kills him and then jumps into the room.
9. The rounds should be skipping now.
12-10-2012, 11:25 AM #14
When I first saw the round skip glitch it wasn't by using claymores. The first people I saw doing a round skip glitch they had a guy in the same corner as if you were doing the claymore glitch but they were behind a zombie shield and the others stayed at the back of the room. Idk how they did the glitch cause they also were using the electric trap.

Maybe someone seen the video in theater mode and tried the glitch with the zombie shield? The guy I saw first do the round skip glitch has the psn name nuclear_bullets. Maybe you can find it and reproduce the glitch the way they did it, unless its patched as well.
12-15-2012, 09:44 PM #15
msg fi3rw0rx on ps3 saying ngu zombie glitch or something liket hat and i will add u because i have privacy settings on and will do the glitch with you i understand it
12-15-2012, 09:55 PM #16
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Originally posted by fi3rw0rkx View Post
msg fi3rw0rx on ps3 saying ngu zombie glitch or something liket hat and i will add u because i have privacy settings on and will do the glitch with you i understand it

It dosen't work.
12-17-2012, 02:48 PM #17
Originally posted by Masterkeant View Post
Who wants to do this with me? (PS3)

I would I've been dieing to try this add me on psn-fugitivez-_Vaze

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo