12-10-2012, 04:40 AM #1
Contributed
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Its been a skull and 4 tallies for like forever and I play like over 10 matches a day. I usually do pretty good in every match I play...
12-10-2012, 04:48 AM #2
MOHN
Big Daddy
Post your kills and downs.
12-10-2012, 04:58 AM #3
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by SheWantsThe
Post your kills and downs.

3 0 1 3 kills and 110
12-10-2012, 05:47 AM #4
smashedya
I’m too L33T
u need to get past round 15 three games straight no shit games inbetween
12-10-2012, 05:51 AM #5
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by smasher1 View Post
u need to get past round 15 three games straight no shit games inbetween

what if I start it on round 20 then get like 70 kills and end it? And keep doing that over and over?
12-10-2012, 06:16 AM #6
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Contributed View Post
what if I start it on round 20 then get like 70 kills and end it? And keep doing that over and over?

just play with friends in a public or custom game in tranzit and get to like round 30 a few times in a row and youll rank up easy, i got the blue eyes with knife in like 5 games from doing this
12-10-2012, 06:18 AM #7
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by Sox
just play with friends in a public or custom game in tranzit and get to like round 30 a few times in a row and youll rank up easy, i got the blue eyes with knife in like 5 games from doing this

Thats like 18 hours to get to round 30 plus I really only have one good person on my friends list besides myself. Does that tactic work though the one I commented saying?
12-10-2012, 06:40 AM #8
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Contributed View Post
Thats like 18 hours to get to round 30 plus I really only have one good person on my friends list besides myself. Does that tactic work though the one I commented saying?

the one ending the game i don't think so because when you end the game you don't get the XP for the game you complete, its nothing to do with k/d because i tried that and had a 700kd and i was 1 bone, on my new account i got to 2 bones with 6 kills and 1 down because i let my friends play up to round 23, its deff not to do with your k/d but you can waste your time trying and btw round 30 takes me 4 hours, 18 hours is round 50
12-10-2012, 08:46 AM #9
Albanian'
Are you high?
Originally posted by Sox
the one ending the game i don't think so because when you end the game you don't get the XP for the game you complete, its nothing to do with k/d because i tried that and had a 700kd and i was 1 bone, on my new account i got to 2 bones with 6 kills and 1 down because i let my friends play up to round 23, its deff not to do with your k/d but you can waste your time trying and btw round 30 takes me 4 hours, 18 hours is round 50

Yesterday i decieded to play farm in custom games with a friend just for fun

Starting Round : 20
Difficulty : orIginal
Magic: no
Headshot only : yes

It was grief. And we died like 3-5 times and i had like 50 kills lol
After that game i went down from my blue eyed knife to the blue eye skull

Then i made a game on town and had like 1500 kills and 0 downs and got my rank back...

I think it has to do with it and the highest round you get
12-10-2012, 10:39 AM #10
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Albanian
Yesterday i decieded to play farm in custom games with a friend just for fun

Starting Round : 20
Difficulty : orIginal
Magic: no
Headshot only : yes

It was grief. And we died like 3-5 times and i had like 50 kills lol
After that game i went down from my blue eyed knife to the blue eye skull

Then i made a game on town and had like 1500 kills and 0 downs and got my rank back...

I think it has to do with it and the highest round you get

it's not the highest round you get, it's something like your average round or some shit like that, i know this from all my experience from 1 month of zombies only, i know it's something to do with rounds though

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo