Post: How to get Highest Rank Emblem in Black Ops 2 Zombies
12-14-2012, 10:07 AM #1
MOHN
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before you try that you require some qualification. You can't do this on brand new account. You have to have curtain amount of hours played. I'd say you need at least 1-2 days played. Then you need to have 180+ KDR before you try that. Best way to get faster kills is to play in custom games. You can get 1000 kills 0 death in 40-50 mins by playing custom games on easy mode. When you meet these qualification then try this method.

How to rank up and get highest rank emblem Metal Shield with Skull and two Shotguns.

You must login or register to view this content.

It tested by me. And I can guarantee you will get Metal Shield with Skull and two Shotguns emblem if you have patience. Alot of people have different theories about ranking up. There are alot confusion about ranking up too. But ranking system is easy. Treyarch explained it on zombie reveal trailer. As you watch the video the ranking emblem increases by the number of rounds. At the end of the video it showed jetgun for more higher rounds.

1. Start a Tranzit Solo Game, Not Custom. If you are stuck at creating lobby, just sign out and sign back in.
2. In round one make sure
Turn on power, buy perks, get good weapon like ray gun or large machine gun.
Important! Don't get rid of your Default weapon. You must have it.
Pack-a-punch your desired weapon and mustang & sally.
Build the Jetgun.
Buy the gulvaknuckles.
Everything will take up to 10min-20min.
3. After you set up go to farm stay outside and start killing zombies.
4. Round 2-20 use your regular weapon.
5. Round 20-40 use Mustang sally.
6. Within 2 hours you will reach round 40.
7. Kill yourself/End the game and repeat same strategy 2 or 3 times.

If you want to higher round which is pretty boring after round 40, make some crawler with mustang & sally, then finish all runner with jetgun. Also you can use zombie shield to kill them faster at higher rounds. Each round will take up to 10+ min after round 40. Its annoying. When I got my shotgun emblem I was middle of a game round 39. One of my buddy saw I got ranked up so he text me to let me know. Then i died and end the game. I made to round 44,42,40 in a row.

Apply this and you will get highest rank that I can promise you. It will probably take 2-5 tries to get it.
Last edited by MOHN ; 12-23-2012 at 06:52 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to MOHN for this useful post:

Clanor, Erbal, Im Your Upgrade, iMrDannyModz, K5‎‎, xHavoc, xxzero26xx
12-28-2012, 05:31 PM #56
MOHN
Big Daddy
Originally posted by IO View Post
Im the skull with blue eyes and a knife, and how exactly do i check my zombie kdr? Just wondering thanks.

divide your kills with your downs.
12-28-2012, 05:35 PM #57
Alright thanks and i got 1.78 going to work on bringing it up.
12-31-2012, 10:22 AM #58
Will try out, thanks for the find!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo