12-27-2012, 04:46 AM #1
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, stop with all the rank posts i will tell you how to rank up and i will post a complete guide later. I'm not on my computer right now so it will take a long time to write. You will need atleast a 160 k/d ratio sometimes up to 200 and you will need an aveerage round of 30-35 so you'll need both a 160+ kd and a 30+ average rounds survive, higher the round the better. Average rounds do NOT include games with any changed settings. You must start the game how it is. This means no hellhounds, start at round 1, no easy mode etc. If your k/d is already very bad then its gonna take you months for shotguns. Full guide with everything will be posted later.

The following user groaned Im Your Upgrade for this awful post:

zYounqAce
12-27-2012, 04:56 AM #2
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
no you fucking dont...

I have shotguns with 125 kd. your theory is thrown in the garbage now stop spamming bullshit

The following user thanked txlonghorn97 for this useful post:

deejayguerrilla

The following user groaned txlonghorn97 for this awful post:

Im Your Upgrade
12-27-2012, 05:25 AM #3
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
no you fucking dont...

I have shotguns with 125 kd. your theory is thrown in the garbage now stop spamming bullshit

You probably used to have shotguns with a 160+ k/d me and my friend get round 40+ every day and he has a 127
k/d i got shotguns ages ago and his still the knife and we have got like round 40-60 50 times in a row and his still not shotguns so fuk up kid you explain it then. I have only got round 30+ on my shotgun account like 10 times i play with him on my other account and we are on about a 50 round 30-50 streak and he still hasnt got shotguns, maybe because he hasnt met the k/d requirement kid. You tell us how to rank up then, i know this works
12-27-2012, 05:38 AM #4
txlonghorn97
never have had over 140.

My kd is going lower and lower as i Progressively quit caring about this game more and more
12-27-2012, 05:41 AM #5
NAST3Y
Gym leader
y do people keep posting these i have my skulls with shotguns but i don't have a kd that high? and my average round is 22? you are wrong

The following user thanked NAST3Y for this useful post:

txlonghorn97
12-27-2012, 06:52 AM #6
txlonghorn97
Originally posted by Im
You probably used to have shotguns with a 160+ k/d me and my friend get round 40+ every day and he has a 127
k/d i got shotguns ages ago and his still the knife and we have got like round 40-60 50 times in a row and his still not shotguns so fuk up kid you explain it then. I have only got round 30+ on my shotgun account like 10 times i play with him on my other account and we are on about a 50 round 30-50 streak and he still hasnt got shotguns, maybe because he hasnt met the k/d requirement kid. You tell us how to rank up then, i know this works

I know you are wrong since i could lower my kd even more and i would keep shottys...

My K/d is 129 now
12-27-2012, 08:41 AM #7
MOHN
Big Daddy
He's actually right. All of my friends who achieve their shotgun first time their kd was around 180+, then it went down. Even my kdr was about 280 when I got my shotgun, now its 255. However high rounds boost your rank really fast I can promise you that. As long as wont do too bad (e.g. 30 kills 30 down round 10) you wont lose you shotty. Also, rage quitting from grief mode derank you. My friend lost it once but he got it back after playing solo over 30+ round.

The following user thanked MOHN for this useful post:

Im Your Upgrade
12-27-2012, 12:58 PM #8
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SheWantsThe
He's actually right. All of my friends who achieve their shotgun first time their kd was around 180+, then it went down. Even my kdr was about 280 when I got my shotgun, now its 255. However high rounds boost your rank really fast I can promise you that. As long as wont do too bad (e.g. 30 kills 30 down round 10) you wont lose you shotty. Also, rage quitting from grief mode derank you. My friend lost it once but he got it back after playing solo over 30+ round.

Exact same for me too, all my friends who have shotguns alll had over 200 kd when they levelled up, mines 280 and i levelled up as soon as i got 20k kills, i have friends with 80k kills who arnt shotguns because they have 800 downs, once you are a rank you dont get deranked if you get like 5000 + kills but if you get 10 kills and 50 downs you will if you repeat it
this kid probably did the round skip glitch he is a glitcher.
12-27-2012, 01:15 PM #9
Originally posted by Im
Exact same for me too, all my friends who have shotguns alll had over 200 kd when they levelled up, mines 280 and i levelled up as soon as i got 20k kills, i have friends with 80k kills who arnt shotguns because they have 800 downs, once you are a rank you dont get deranked if you get like 5000 + kills but if you get 10 kills and 50 downs you will if you repeat it
this kid probably did the round skip glitch he is a glitcher.

Is you K/D Kills and Downs or Kills and Deaths for Zombies?
12-27-2012, 01:30 PM #10
Originally posted by NummptyFTW View Post
Is you K/D Kills and Downs or Kills and Deaths for Zombies?

yea i was just about to ask the same thing trying to figure out my kd

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo