Post: Very Accurate Theory for RANKING UP FAST (2nd day with new account and i have knife)
12-29-2012, 05:03 PM #1
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); READ IT ALL, ITS WORTH IT

My psn is SmackinZombies
I made it because I wanted to restart and get shotguns. My other zombies account was Z_mbies (it had a lower k/d because I downed myself in tranzit to help some people get permanent quick revive)

I have had my new account for 2 days and I have the knife through the head and 2 slashes.

I BELIEVE that the way you rank up is in fact what a lot of people are debating: K/D. However this does not mean that if you have a high K/D, you'll instantly rank up. You also need to play well. I got to tranzit solo round 47 and 2 people to 56. After the solo game i went from bones to skull. After the doubles one the next day i went from skull to the skull with the knife through the head.

*I know for a fact that you can skip slashes, I did it. However im pretty sure you can only go up one level per 'day'. You can either go up one slash from a day of playing, or if you have a high k/d and you get to a high round, you may just find yourself skipping to the next level (skull/knife/shotguns etc.)

Add me if you wanna play and get to some high rounds and level up.

Let me know what you guys think of this
Last edited by Mr_Gotchu ; 12-29-2012 at 08:08 PM.

The following user thanked Mr_Gotchu for this useful post:

champ31k
01-04-2013, 08:18 PM #20
will try it bro thanx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo