Post: Got the shotguns in 3-4 days. How to do it yourself!
12-31-2012, 10:28 AM #1
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); READ THE WHOLE THING IF YOU WANT SHOTGUNS

My psn is "SmackinZombies" you can add me if you want proof to see when my first game ever played was.

-My very first game ever on my new account was recorded to be played on friday Dec. 28, 2012, 3:40am. I made the account that night to start fresh and go for shotguns. My other psn was "Z_mbies"
-My most recent game, that was the one right before I got shotguns, was started Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012, and finished Monday, Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:18am.

**MY CURRENT STATS AFTER THIS GAME ^**:
Kills: 21,966 (obviously a new account)
Downs: 39
Total games played: 25 (some were just a few minutes, boosting my K/D in custom games, others were very long games)
Highest rounds: 55, 56, and an average round of high 40's.

How I did it:

*I played a lot of solo tranzit. It's how I get to high rounds and get a lot of kills. Plus deaths are limited. You don't need to risk your life reviving people like I do online.

All of my games consisted of very high KDR ratios. KDR is definitely a huge factor in ranking up. My overall K/D as of Dec. 31 2:30am 2012 is over 550.

High rounds is also a huge factor. And also an average of high rounds (play well often). My highest rounds were:
1p tranzit: 55
2p tranzit: 56
4p town: 22/i had 58 revives in one game
I played quite a few custom games too to boost my K/D occasionally and gain an extra slash.

The slashes mean how many days you have played in a row. For instance, I just got my 4th slash since this morning counts as the 4th day (its 2am), and sometimes in order to gain a slash (if you haven't already in one day after a few games) you need to play a game you haven't played before or don't play as much. For example, I had 2 slashes and the next day I played 3 games and didn't get a slash. Then I played 1p on Farm and got to round 12 then ended it and got my 3rd slash. I had never played 1p farm on this account yet.

Want shotguns? Get to high rounds every game, keep a very good K/D (I think 250+ is plenty), and try to remain consistent.

I did it. You can too.

Add me if you want to play. I'm a good team player and I'm smart.
psn: SmackinZombies

peace out guys and good luck
Last edited by Mr_Gotchu ; 12-31-2012 at 10:33 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Mr_Gotchu for this useful post:

Bengalsfan Modz, im rich whore, Spirit R
12-31-2012, 10:48 AM #2
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
Originally posted by Gotchu View Post
READ THE WHOLE THING IF YOU WANT SHOTGUNS

My psn is "SmackinZombies" you can add me if you want proof to see when my first game ever played was.

-My very first game ever on my new account was recorded to be played on friday Dec. 28, 2012, 3:40am. I made the account that night to start fresh and go for shotguns. My other psn was "Z_mbies"
-My most recent game, that was the one right before I got shotguns, was started Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012, and finished Monday, Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:18am.

**MY CURRENT STATS AFTER THIS GAME ^**:
Kills: 21,966 (obviously a new account)
Downs: 39
Total games played: 25 (some were just a few minutes, boosting my K/D in custom games, others were very long games)
Highest rounds: 55, 56, and an average round of high 40's.

How I did it:

*I played a lot of solo tranzit. It's how I get to high rounds and get a lot of kills. Plus deaths are limited. You don't need to risk your life reviving people like I do online.

All of my games consisted of very high KDR ratios. KDR is definitely a huge factor in ranking up. My overall K/D as of Dec. 31 2:30am 2012 is over 550.

High rounds is also a huge factor. And also an average of high rounds (play well often). My highest rounds were:
1p tranzit: 55
2p tranzit: 56
4p town: 22/i had 58 revives in one game
I played quite a few custom games too to boost my K/D occasionally and gain an extra slash.

The slashes mean how many days you have played in a row. For instance, I just got my 4th slash since this morning counts as the 4th day (its 2am), and sometimes in order to gain a slash (if you haven't already in one day after a few games) you need to play a game you haven't played before or don't play as much. For example, I had 2 slashes and the next day I played 3 games and didn't get a slash. Then I played 1p on Farm and got to round 12 then ended it and got my 3rd slash. I had never played 1p farm on this account yet.

Want shotguns? Get to high rounds every game, keep a very good K/D (I think 250+ is plenty), and try to remain consistent.

I did it. You can too.

Add me if you want to play. I'm a good team player and I'm smart.
psn: SmackinZombies

peace out guys and good luck

Yo brah Winky Winky

I really enjoyed playing black ops 1 Zombies Solo and of course Co op. I really like to look back those days where everything was fine about zombies Winky Winky
there where no DC/s no G spawn errors cause no one was playing to that high rounds like nowadays =D

Even though i dont really like playing black ops 2 Zombies i would like to give it a try Winky Winky

Im really good Zombie player(over 291 Kills on No mans land, a few 50s on various maps ) I just get bordes after hours and hours of doing the same thing ! I think you can understand me but if you're interested to reach some good round on Bus Depot, Tranzit or farm, Hook me up on PSN. My Name is Da__GooDFeLLa

P.S Did 36 rounds with 3 players on bus depot last night Winky Winky

I have a headset( Tritton ax 720)
Im smart and a good teamplayer =)

We can sart playing tomorrow cause today i really want to party with my friends =)

see ya
12-31-2012, 01:42 PM #3
Clanor
I PWN ZOMBIES!
Thats really awesome to get the shotguns even before getting the blue eyes but by your stats you could even got it on an used account I mean round 55 and 56 thats insane if you get more of these you level up even with fu*ked up k/d I know the rounds play a big factor even bigger than k/d I saw someone with maybe 50 or 60 k/d and have 19k kills and he has the shotguns, he might got by glitching though, but that mean theres something bigger than k/d.
12-31-2012, 02:42 PM #4
Spirit R
Do a barrel roll!
I got this guy in my friendlist. Hes telling the truth ! Smile
12-31-2012, 07:08 PM #5
Tbanks! It's working for me
01-01-2013, 12:57 AM #6
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Yolo
Yo brah Winky Winky

I really enjoyed playing black ops 1 Zombies Solo and of course Co op. I really like to look back those days where everything was fine about zombies Winky Winky
there where no DC/s no G spawn errors cause no one was playing to that high rounds like nowadays =D

Even though i dont really like playing black ops 2 Zombies i would like to give it a try Winky Winky

Im really good Zombie player(over 291 Kills on No mans land, a few 50s on various maps ) I just get bordes after hours and hours of doing the same thing ! I think you can understand me but if you're interested to reach some good round on Bus Depot, Tranzit or farm, Hook me up on PSN. My Name is Da__GooDFeLLa

P.S Did 36 rounds with 3 players on bus depot last night Winky Winky

I have a headset( Tritton ax 720)
Im smart and a good teamplayer =)

We can sart playing tomorrow cause today i really want to party with my friends =)

see ya

You have maximum friends bro. delete one and add me up: SmackinZombies

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by Clanor View Post
Thats really awesome to get the shotguns even before getting the blue eyes but by your stats you could even got it on an used account I mean round 55 and 56 thats insane if you get more of these you level up even with fu*ked up k/d I know the rounds play a big factor even bigger than k/d I saw someone with maybe 50 or 60 k/d and have 19k kills and he has the shotguns, he might got by glitching though, but that mean theres something bigger than k/d.

yessir and i believe K/D plays a big factor because i got to those rounds on another account with 120 k/d and couldnt get shotguns. bummer

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by Spirit
I got this guy in my friendlist. Hes telling the truth ! Smile

yes thanks for verifying Smile

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by Whyareyoumad View Post
Tbanks! It's working for me

you're welcome man! good luck going for shotguns!!
01-01-2013, 01:10 AM #7
You down to play right now? I'm a decent player but would love to learn more tips and tricks about tranzit and I think youd be able to help me
01-01-2013, 01:16 AM #8
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by OG
You down to play right now? I'm a decent player but would love to learn more tips and tricks about tranzit and I think youd be able to help me

not now. i can play with people again on wednesday since i am out of town and the internet cannot support more than just me. add me up though we'll for sure play. I'll teach you a lot about tranzit. I'm willing to help u out for sure lets do it
01-01-2013, 08:41 AM #9
xTeh
Keeper
Very nice i liked it so much.
01-01-2013, 10:11 AM #10
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xTeh View Post
Very nice i liked it so much.

yeah so try it out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.