01-07-2013, 02:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All the rumours of it being set in Germany/Poland. As you can see, it's set in china. Not confirmed by treyarch/activi$on but amazon is a legit source tbh lol.

Link - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Alt ; 01-07-2013 at 03:53 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to tommy_allan for this useful post:

BishAreForFags, glitchplz, ps3kilz, ryanazn, skillz369, warman_94, xd366
01-07-2013, 09:27 PM #11
Yeah I guess so, didnt like the idea of a bandwagon
01-08-2013, 05:03 PM #12
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by allan View Post
All the rumours of it being set in Germany/Poland. As you can see, it's set in china. Not confirmed by treyarch/activi$on but amazon is a legit source tbh lol.

Link - You must login or register to view this content.

Have you seen this on Amazon? You should post a link to it if you did. I just spent a bit of time looking for it on Amazon and could not find it anywhere on the Amazon UK or US website. Otherwise it might just be someones photoshopped picture.
01-09-2013, 12:11 AM #13
jo2305
▲ ▲ №Өβ ▲ ▲
According to the new Revolution trailer, it's set in the 'far east' (that's what Reza Elghazi said). I saw a Buddha statue in the Die Rise part, so I'm guessing somewhere in Southeast Asia (probably China or Japan). Also, the original characters are not back, it's still the new characters. I'm getting tired of playing as that girl character though, she thinks she's so cool and everything but I just find her annoying.
01-09-2013, 01:24 AM #14
shooterace247
I defeated!
Originally posted by allan View Post
Thanks dude, I'm praying that the original characters return. Dempsey was bad ass

Well it looks like the new chracters from Tranzit are back if you watch the gameplay trailer but hopefully the original chracters return in future zombie DLCS.
01-09-2013, 05:23 AM #15
warman_94
Vault dweller
Originally posted by jo2305 View Post
According to the new Revolution trailer, it's set in the 'far east' (that's what Reza Elghazi said). I saw a Buddha statue in the Die Rise part, so I'm guessing somewhere in Southeast Asia (probably China or Japan). Also, the original characters are not back, it's still the new characters. I'm getting tired of playing as that girl character though, she thinks she's so cool and everything but I just find her annoying.

yea i saw the statue too in the video and i agree with you the new characters are so fuckin annoying,i miss dempsey and the others :(
01-09-2013, 05:57 PM #16
Good find but this could be wrong.
01-10-2013, 12:17 AM #17
It was on amazon no photoshop guys they deleted the page about 2 hours after posting

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo