01-15-2013, 03:57 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so here is something you probably don't know. Well I didn't. The power of the EMP. It can slow a crowd of zombies to a very very VERY slow walk (more like standing still) for a long time over a minute. Here is the secret, after you throw the emp into a crowd, you (or anyone near you) cannot run you cannot fire a bullet, or stab you cannot get within hit range of the zombies, and they will barely move for a very long time. If new zombies spawn this will not effect them.
I have tested this and it is so cool, it makes an emp better then a monkey if you do it right.

The following user thanked Hawkin for this useful post:

xd366
01-15-2013, 07:53 AM #2
Clanor
I PWN ZOMBIES!
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
OK so here is something you probably don't know. Well I didn't. The power of the EMP. It can slow a crowd of zombies to a very very VERY slow walk (more like standing still) for a long time over a minute. Here is the secret, after you throw the emp into a crowd, you (or anyone near you) cannot run you cannot fire a bullet, or stab you cannot get within hit range of the zombies, and they will barely move for a very long time. If new zombies spawn this will not effect them.
I have tested this and it is so cool, it makes an emp better then a monkey if you do it right.

Yeah people use it to pause the online games, I did it once for two hours on the last zombies and there someone how got the world recod he did it for 8 hours, so it's really amazing they put it that way.
01-15-2013, 07:58 AM #3
Ha, that's pretty cool. May have to try it out.
01-15-2013, 08:43 AM #4
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
OK so here is something you probably don't know. Well I didn't. The power of the EMP. It can slow a crowd of zombies to a very very VERY slow walk (more like standing still) for a long time over a minute. Here is the secret, after you throw the emp into a crowd, you (or anyone near you) cannot run you cannot fire a bullet, or stab you cannot get within hit range of the zombies, and they will barely move for a very long time. If new zombies spawn this will not effect them.

Actually, when you are followed by a crowd of zombies, you just have to throw your EMP grenade and the zombies will be stucked permanently until:
- you stand near to them
- you shoot one bullet

This is awesome when you want to use the mystery box plumb in the middle of a round Smile
01-15-2013, 09:28 AM #5
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
I found out this from MrDalekJD when he did it mid game and I was like WTF you doing man, as all he shouted was "CROUCH" he forgot the EMP will not spread around the whole of Town :p
01-15-2013, 05:52 PM #6
fdz
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah EMP is pretty cool in zombies but i prefer going to grief and throw it to the mystery box and to the juggernog machine when we are at high rounds :b it is lovely to see them all go down so fast
01-15-2013, 05:58 PM #7
-Skyline
Anonymous
I think the EMP has more Cons than Pros in a normal game of Zombies;

- If it's thrown near a Perk machine it's disabled for people with that Perk or people who want to buy it.
- If it's thrown near the box it will just close it if someone is using it.
- If it's thrown near a player who has an optic sight it will disable it for about 5 minutes.
- If it's thrown near a power-up it disappears.

If it didn't have these ridiculous draw-backs I'd say they're an OK piece of equipments... but they just cause too many annoyances to have them when Monkeys are just better and are more useful.
Last edited by -Skyline ; 01-15-2013 at 06:00 PM.
01-15-2013, 11:41 PM #8
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
I think the EMP has more Cons than Pros in a normal game of Zombies;

- If it's thrown near a Perk machine it's disabled for people with that Perk or people who want to buy it.
- If it's thrown near the box it will just close it if someone is using it.
- If it's thrown near a player who has an optic sight it will disable it for about 5 minutes.
- If it's thrown near a power-up it disappears.

If it didn't have these ridiculous draw-backs I'd say they're an OK piece of equipments... but they just cause too many annoyances to have them when Monkeys are just better and are more useful.

For good for trolling Winky Winky.
01-15-2013, 11:46 PM #9
-Skyline
Anonymous
Originally posted by Bonejunky View Post
For good for trolling Winky Winky.

Yea I suppose but whenever me and friends are on Tranzit and these come up in the random box we all just yell "DON'T GET 'EM!" lol :p
01-16-2013, 01:36 PM #10
fdz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
Yea I suppose but whenever me and friends are on Tranzit and these come up in the random box we all just yell "DON'T GET 'EM!" lol :p

true! i panic when i'm playing with randoms and some guy gets them! these are more dangerous to players than zombies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo