01-31-2013, 04:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS NOTICED, BUT THE ZOMBIES REACH HAS INCREASED BY 10 FOLD. PLUS THE ADDED DAMAGE THAT THEY INFLICT. NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU CAN JUST RUN FROM TOWN TO TOWN, NEVER FIRE A BULLET AND THE ROUND WILL SWITCH. i HAD ONLY 75 KILLS @ ROUND 12. ALL THESE CHANGES JUST TO FIX A COUPLE OF GLITCHES!!!!! THEY CANT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT. TRANSIT AND NUKETOWN, IN MY OPINION, HAS BECOME AN ABORTION!!!!!! THANKS GAYARC YOU CAN TAKE MY $120.00 DONATION AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE................

The following 5 users say thank you to timmyg52 for this useful post:

Kendrick Lamar, Redadski, shumph08, skillz369, xSoulEdge
01-31-2013, 08:19 PM #11
cave_windro1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by shumph08 View Post
dude they changed the game, and you don't care because NOW KIDS CANT GET MAX RANK? who cares if people you dont know are ranking up, get a life. I would rather have everyone in the world max zombie rank, prestige rank, and be able to play the game the way it was.

Lol i love these replys,
They changed the game ,yes but for the better.Would you rather see this game turn into mw2, no change , no nerfing the noobtubes or one man army or having hack lobbies.Go check some gameplay of die rise,they released it purely because of that.The rooms are too narrow and a lot of people can go down in the first 3-4 rounds.
"who cares if people you dont know are ranking up, get a life." - all i have to say is please speak english.
"I would rather have everyone in the world max zombie rank, prestige rank, and be able to play the game the way it was."-the game is still the way it is, if you don't want the perm jug or red insta kill then fine , don't get it ,simple.But to counter the new perm perks , they made zombie harder in tranzit so it is balanced.

lastly seriously stop complaining and play the game.If you don't like it fine ,sell the game and buy another , no one is begging for player like you who keep complaining to play the game.

The following user groaned cave_windro1 for this awful post:

shumph08
02-01-2013, 03:12 AM #12
shumph08
[4TWENTY]
Originally posted by windro1 View Post
Lol i love these replys,
They changed the game ,yes but for the better.Would you rather see this game turn into mw2, no change , no nerfing the noobtubes or one man army or having hack lobbies.Go check some gameplay of die rise,they released it purely because of that.The rooms are too narrow and a lot of people can go down in the first 3-4 rounds.
"who cares if people you dont know are ranking up, get a life." - all i have to say is please speak english.
"I would rather have everyone in the world max zombie rank, prestige rank, and be able to play the game the way it was."-the game is still the way it is, if you don't want the perm jug or red insta kill then fine , don't get it ,simple.But to counter the new perm perks , they made zombie harder in tranzit so it is balanced.

lastly seriously stop complaining and play the game.If you don't like it fine ,sell the game and buy another , no one is begging for player like you who keep complaining to play the game.

Lol i love these replys,
you sure dissected my complaint, I don't believe they did, "change the game for the better". I think zombies sux now. Why don't YOU get a life and let a player like me complain about whatever call of duty bs I want to on this forum, and if you don't like it turn off you computer.
02-01-2013, 05:19 AM #13

I don't see why anyone should have a problem with the prestige duplication. IT ISN'T AFFECTING THE GAMEPLAY. It's just a matter of changing stats. It's not as if duping stats is going to increase your accuracy by 30%. If that was the case then it would be a reasonable matter to get pissed off about.

MW2's hacks are considered "bad" because there's infections there such as UAV, aim assist, etc. These are what affect gameplay, therefore giving people a chance to complain.

:dumb:
02-01-2013, 05:27 AM #14
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
Umm well, i like harder challenges.
02-01-2013, 08:11 AM #15
bluesoxfan95
Bounty hunter
You sound like a 40 year old that'a really upset.. holy shit.
02-01-2013, 10:55 AM #16
Rurneth
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mewtwo View Post
The zombies are stronger because Richtofen is now in full control of the zombies after the events of Nuketown thats why on die rise some zombies on round one take two stabs as they have a blue element in their chest too.. probably why we have perma jugg now for balancing of game style. the round switches after running area to area to stop people doing everything in round one. it makes the game too easy and yes i know you can use this for a round skipping advantage and it does need to be fixed for a more balanced game style. This is by far the best zombie experience i have played since w@w due to the immense changes that have been implemented and there are always going to be bugs and glitches.. its just normal. i have also blamed treyarch and such in the past for this and that but the simple philosophy is.. if you dont like it.. dont play it.

No, the reason why the zombies are stronger and take 2 stabs (and btw it's not all zombies that take 2 stabs on round 1 in Die Rise.) All that fancy battle gear that those zombies wear, I'm assuming they got STAB VESTS on, hence it takes 2 stabs on certain zombies on round 1 and some it doesn't, don't believe try it yourself, find a soldier type zombie and see if he goes down with a single knife hit, he won't.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by timmyg52 View Post
I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS NOTICED, BUT THE ZOMBIES REACH HAS INCREASED BY 10 FOLD. PLUS THE ADDED DAMAGE THAT THEY INFLICT. NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU CAN JUST RUN FROM TOWN TO TOWN, NEVER FIRE A BULLET AND THE ROUND WILL SWITCH. i HAD ONLY 75 KILLS @ ROUND 12. ALL THESE CHANGES JUST TO FIX A COUPLE OF GLITCHES!!!!! THEY CANT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT. TRANSIT AND NUKETOWN, IN MY OPINION, HAS BECOME AN ABORTION!!!!!! THANKS GAYARC YOU CAN TAKE MY $120.00 DONATION AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE................

I agree with you here, what a horrible experience to find the zombies dying, but I did find this out on solo Tranzit yesterday: I kept 2 zombies alive at the end of round 1 to do all my stuff I needed, and they kept trying to spawn after me like normal. I only did this once last night and will be doing it again today to see if you can still do all your stuff on round 1 still.

Also, the thing that really pissed me off is that I noticed that the Denzins (or however you spell their names), take ALOT longer to pop out of the ground to grab you so you can teleport, I didn't notice the change when power was off, but when it was on it made a big difference ><

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Ok, I can confirm that; your zombies won't die on you at round 1 IF you have 2 of them, I know 1 zombie won't work I dunno about anymore than 2, but I've just bought semtex, claymores, galvaknuckles, monkey bombs, put power on, pack a punched my 2 weapons, got my perks and got the Jet Gun. I'm now at farm ready for a long session, this was done in solo on Xbox.
02-01-2013, 12:29 PM #17
cave_windro1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by shumph08 View Post
Lol i love these replys,
you sure dissected my complaint, I don't believe they did, "change the game for the better". I think zombies sux now. Why don't YOU get a life and let a player like me complain about whatever call of duty bs I want to on this forum, and if you don't like it turn off you computer.

man I sure got you worked up, disliking my post and not being able to defend your point but rather saying "get a life".But not going to argue with people who can't defend there point and go on about how i should get a "life".

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dr.
I don't see why anyone should have a problem with the prestige duplication. IT ISN'T AFFECTING THE GAMEPLAY. It's just a matter of changing stats. It's not as if duping stats is going to increase your accuracy by 30%. If that was the case then it would be a reasonable matter to get pissed off about.

MW2's hacks are considered "bad" because there's infections there such as UAV, aim assist, etc. These are what affect gameplay, therefore giving people a chance to complain.

:dumb:

Some people have the feeling of achievement when they do something such as get master prestige, so if someone is getting there easier they will feel rather angry about it.Now my opinion is , I really don't care.I really don't like doing the extra work since 90% of the time I play cod for fun ( stopped at 2nd prestige at mw3 and 1st in bo2 ,8th prestige in mw2 (hacked)).Also i barely have time to play cod with 5 days being at campus and having assignment , let alone prestige , so yeah i agree with you.But i can understand why some people don't want the prestige glitches.

Also i mention that example because treyarch is atleast trying to listening the the community and nerfing and buffing stuff, which i find to be fantastic.Its just people like the shumph ,who will hate any change , whether it is for good or bad.

The following user groaned cave_windro1 for this awful post:

shumph08
02-01-2013, 04:28 PM #18
shumph08
[4TWENTY]
man I sure got you worked up, disliking my post and not being able to defend your point but rather saying "get a life".But not going to argue with people who can't defend there point and go on about how i should get a "life".

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Some people have the feeling of achievement when they do something such as get master prestige, so if someone is getting there easier they will feel rather angry about it.Now my opinion is , I really don't care.I really don't like doing the extra work since 90% of the time I play cod for fun ( stopped at 2nd prestige at mw3 and 1st in bo2 ,8th prestige in mw2 (hacked)).Also i barely have time to play cod with 5 days being at campus and having assignment , let alone prestige , so yeah i agree with you.But i can understand why some people don't want the prestige glitches.

Also i mention that example because treyarch is atleast trying to listening the the community and nerfing and buffing stuff, which i find to be fantastic.Its just people like the shumph ,who will hate any change , whether it is for good or bad.

your a fucking idiot, my opinion is the change sucks, period. You don't mind it, cool, I fuckin hate it, I think it sucks, I don't care about people ranking up, I dont do it, but I dont care if others do.
and believe me some nerd quoting me on next gen update could never get me worked up. Now get a life.
02-01-2013, 05:50 PM #19
i don't know about the new map, i'm on ps3. they can add a new map without changing the others. it has been done in the past. I tried running past two zombies like in round 10 with perma jug and jugg and got b^%$ slapped down because the zombies have the wing spam of a condor. now, if that's making the game better, maybe i should retire playing any "Gay" arc game. the walking dead is coming out soon maybe they got it right. the only reason why perma jugg came out is because all you little kids complaining about those "hairless aliens" kept jumping on your face while trying to jump over the lava. I had no problem doing it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo