01-31-2013, 04:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS NOTICED, BUT THE ZOMBIES REACH HAS INCREASED BY 10 FOLD. PLUS THE ADDED DAMAGE THAT THEY INFLICT. NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU CAN JUST RUN FROM TOWN TO TOWN, NEVER FIRE A BULLET AND THE ROUND WILL SWITCH. i HAD ONLY 75 KILLS @ ROUND 12. ALL THESE CHANGES JUST TO FIX A COUPLE OF GLITCHES!!!!! THEY CANT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT. TRANSIT AND NUKETOWN, IN MY OPINION, HAS BECOME AN ABORTION!!!!!! THANKS GAYARC YOU CAN TAKE MY $120.00 DONATION AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE................

The following 5 users say thank you to timmyg52 for this useful post:

Kendrick Lamar, Redadski, shumph08, skillz369, xSoulEdge
01-31-2013, 04:40 AM #2
elliot
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by timmyg52 View Post
I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS NOTICED, BUT THE ZOMBIES REACH HAS INCREASED BY 10 FOLD. PLUS THE ADDED DAMAGE THAT THEY INFLICT. NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU CAN JUST RUN FROM TOWN TO TOWN, NEVER FIRE A BULLET AND THE ROUND WILL SWITCH. i HAD ONLY 75 KILLS @ ROUND 12. ALL THESE CHANGES JUST TO FIX A COUPLE OF GLITCHES!!!!! THEY CANT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT. TRANSIT AND NUKETOWN, IN MY OPINION, HAS BECOME AN ABORTION!!!!!! THANKS GAYARC YOU CAN TAKE MY $120.00 DONATION AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE................

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 13 users say thank you to elliot for this useful post:

Astro Zombie, cave_windro1, Harlem Shake, JP, kevh13, Kratos_, NinjaBoi1337, Nubz, Pumfy, shumph08, Swifter, xd366, xSoulEdge
01-31-2013, 04:43 AM #3
Agreed, went on and played a game of solo to get my perm. jug, and noticed a big change. But, they must have not worked hard to fix the glitches, my main two still work! Happy
01-31-2013, 12:14 PM #4
a22shady
Pokemon Trainer
same on Xbox. They gave us the perma jug and than turned around and madde the zombies even stronger and faster so in reality we didn't gain anything.
01-31-2013, 12:32 PM #5
cave_windro1
Bounty hunter
sight , there is always those people who find something to hate on when a patch or dlc comes out.They said that the zombies dieing after you run into the fog is not intentional aka its going to be fixed.Also the perm jug/ red insta kill was more for die rise then tranzit.They good news would be that the multiplayer dup glitch/ zombie glitch is now patched.

The following user thanked cave_windro1 for this useful post:

ResistTheSun
01-31-2013, 12:40 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Just want the knife to be fixed so it won't miss > _ >
Pretty sure some of that is bugs and going to be fixed.
01-31-2013, 01:59 PM #7
ok, agreed to most of what you are saying, but why should a multi million dollar gaming company screw with the game play just to fix a few glitches. that means they didn't actually fix it, they modified the game play in order for those glitches not to work. they have made enough money off of all of us to spend some of it on real developers, not some trainee or intern to fix there screw ups.
01-31-2013, 03:02 PM #8
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS NOTICED, BUT THE ZOMBIES REACH HAS INCREASED BY 10 FOLD. PLUS THE ADDED DAMAGE THAT THEY INFLICT. NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU CAN JUST RUN FROM TOWN TO TOWN, NEVER FIRE A BULLET AND THE ROUND WILL SWITCH. i HAD ONLY 75 KILLS @ ROUND 12. ALL THESE CHANGES JUST TO FIX A COUPLE OF GLITCHES!!!!! THEY CANT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT. TRANSIT AND NUKETOWN, IN MY OPINION, HAS BECOME AN ABORTION!!!!!! THANKS GAYARC YOU CAN TAKE MY $120.00 DONATION AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE................

The zombies are stronger because Richtofen is now in full control of the zombies after the events of Nuketown thats why on die rise some zombies on round one take two stabs as they have a blue element in their chest too.. probably why we have perma jugg now for balancing of game style. the round switches after running area to area to stop people doing everything in round one. it makes the game too easy and yes i know you can use this for a round skipping advantage and it does need to be fixed for a more balanced game style. This is by far the best zombie experience i have played since w@w due to the immense changes that have been implemented and there are always going to be bugs and glitches.. its just normal. i have also blamed treyarch and such in the past for this and that but the simple philosophy is.. if you dont like it.. dont play it.

The following user thanked Mewtwo for this useful post:

Harlem Shake
01-31-2013, 05:12 PM #9
shumph08
[4TWENTY]
Originally posted by windro1 View Post
sight , there is always those people who find something to hate on when a patch or dlc comes out.They said that the zombies dieing after you run into the fog is not intentional aka its going to be fixed.Also the perm jug/ red insta kill was more for die rise then tranzit.They good news would be that the multiplayer dup glitch/ zombie glitch is now patched.

dude they changed the game, and you don't care because NOW KIDS CANT GET MAX RANK? who cares if people you dont know are ranking up, get a life. I would rather have everyone in the world max zombie rank, prestige rank, and be able to play the game the way it was.

The following 2 users say thank you to shumph08 for this useful post:

*SCHAOS*, zL_j8hnb
01-31-2013, 07:47 PM #10
ok, agreed to most of what you are saying, but why should a multi million dollar gaming company screw with the game play just to fix a few glitches. that means they didn't actually fix it, they modified the game play in order for those glitches not to work. they have made enough money off of all of us to spend some of it on real developers, not some trainee or intern to fix there screw ups.

because they dont care and they make millions off every one every year they no people will buy it anyway no matter how shitty it is

The following 2 users say thank you to MaJic516 for this useful post:

Mr_E_Reaction, shumph08

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo