02-24-2013, 03:21 AM #1
oG GUNN3R
--------
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 2/26/2013 UPDATE:
There was an update to zombies last night, so some of these glitches may not work anymore. For 2 glitches that are guaranteed to not be patched, scroll to the bottom of this thread.

There's many more wallbreach videos with the trample steam below if these aren't enough for you. Have fun guys. Smile
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by oG GUNN3R ; 02-27-2013 at 05:44 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to oG GUNN3R for this useful post:

mosiko6, redfireturbo, XxUnkn0wnxX
03-05-2013, 12:31 PM #20
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
Originally posted by oG
Here's 2 new glitches after the patch.

Is their a way to do the one @ die rise with 2 people? Where maby the other person sits on the other side of you? Or stands somewhere where no zombies come?

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Also the one @ the spawn in the door, the minions keep pushing me out.. pretty annoying.. Aswell as the zombies come from the elevator and from the stairs
03-07-2013, 01:39 AM #21
oG GUNN3R
--------
Originally posted by Capo837 View Post
I hope all these work ....

Originally posted by WiekSon View Post
Is their a way to do the one @ die rise with 2 people? Where maby the other person sits on the other side of you? Or stands somewhere where no zombies come?

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Also the one @ the spawn in the door, the minions keep pushing me out.. pretty annoying.. Aswell as the zombies come from the elevator and from the stairs

Idk about the glitch at the spawn, haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure the new one in the elevator shaft I posted you can only do solo, unless your friends are somewhere else on the map. But if you're looking for glitches to do on die rise with multiple players you should try one of the wallbreach videos. Here's a fresh one for ya. Thanks is appreciated.

Last edited by oG GUNN3R ; 03-07-2013 at 01:41 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to oG GUNN3R for this useful post:

mosiko6, Smokin420
03-07-2013, 06:04 PM #22
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
Originally posted by oG
Here's 2 new glitches after the patch.

Cool so this is still working? I never did glitch before and I dont do zombie very often, but looking forward trying this this weekend xD
03-07-2013, 11:36 PM #23
oG GUNN3R
--------
Originally posted by mosiko6 View Post
Cool so this is still working? I never did glitch before and I dont do zombie very often, but looking forward trying this this weekend xD

Yes, those 2 glitches still work, as well as the glitch I just posted yesterday.

The following user thanked oG GUNN3R for this useful post:

mosiko6

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo