03-15-2013, 01:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, I have seen threads about easter egg help for Die Rise including people not knowing how to do it etc. The only other thread I have seen is Wondoh's but its a video explaining the easter egg rather then a text tut and if you are like me it is much easier to use a text tut.

NOTE: You MUST activate the power & build the NAVcard table on the roof before beginning.

STEP 1

-There are 4 symbols on top of 4 different elevators around the map.
-The first two are in the trample steam room elevators & the other two are on the roof elevators.
-One of the roof elevators is down the ramp leading from the roof to one floor below.
-The last elevator you need is one of the ones right next to each other on the roof. (Typically the one on the left)
-Once you locate all the elevators with symbols on them you must have 4 players stand on one each at the EXACT same time.
-You have finished Step 1 once all the elevator symbols light up.

STEP 2

-Once all the elevator switches are lit up there will be new chinese symbols that appear on the ground.
-1st symbol is right after the jump from Buddha room to the other building.
-2nd symbol is right after you jump off the towers right ledge you look down & to the left.
-3rd symbol is in the spawn building right after you open the first door. (Right in front of the elevator)
-4th symbol is downstairs in the main spawn building after going down the escalator by the SVU it is in front of the food counter.

-Once all symbols are located you must step on them in a certain order which changes every game. Basically find which one lights up when you step on it then step on another at random to see if it lights up. Stepping on the wrong one results in the lit up symbols resetting but the order stays the same making this step quite easy. This part is all trial and error.

STEP 3

-You must now buy the SVU sniper rifle & snipe the two black orbs from the dragon's mouths on the roof.
-After shooting them both you will see that the orbs go under the lions paws in the spawn.

STEP 4

-You must now get the orbs under the paws wet.
-One player must get the Sliquifier & aim directly at one of the balls and basically start spraying all the ammo at the orb, not stopping until the orb starts spinning (You must do this for each orb).I recommend you have another person watching you as you spray because you may not be able to see when the orb begins to spin. (You must do this for each orb)

STEP 5

-You must now get 4 trample steams and place them on 4 symbols with pictures of zombies scattered around the map, aiming all the trample steams at the Tower.
-1st symbol is after you open the main spawn door right in front of the elevator. (Next to the already lit symbol)
-2nd symbol is right next to the ramp leading one floor down from the roof.
-3rd symbol actually right next to the ramp on the opposite side of the 2nd symbol.
-4th symbol is right after you drop off the towers right side follow the narrow path until you get to the hole in the fence where you can drop off. It is hidden under a pile of trash.

STEP 6
-All you need for this step is to Trample Steam lots of zombies into the tower (I recommend using all the set trample steams rather then only one or two as I think you need to use them all.)

STEP 7 Final Step

NOTE: You NEED Galvaknuckles for this step.

-There are four corners or poles on the tower. You must hit them in a certain order & if you fail to do it right it resets the order and you must wait until the next round to try again.
-You need to find 7 mahjong tiles scattered around the map & they tell you the direction (NESW) & when you hit that corner (1st 2nd 3rd 4th)

-I am going to link a video for this as this is the last step and is quite hard to explain.

-Mahjong Tile TUT:

Upon finishing this easter egg you get all 6 perks (Not including PHD Flopper). These perks are virtually useless since once you down you lose them, but hey who doesn't love trophies?

The following 7 users say thank you to Glare for this useful post:

Day, Capture, glitchplz, Jeremy, n1colBol4s, Nubz, KFC
03-19-2013, 11:20 AM #11
Originally posted by Glare View Post
This step usually takes more than just one crawler to complete. Maybe you guys just got lucky you did not have to get whole rounds on the trample steams :y:

thanks for your info,, and yh i kind a got it wrong, when we(or any one doing this) put down the trample's you do get firework but the step isnt complete untill.... like you say in your tut, you fling zoms at the tower, then the blue flame appears and more fireworks..
03-28-2013, 11:13 PM #12
Originally posted by Day. View Post
Very helpful, Great Post! Happy

Thanks! :y:

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by xMoReNo View Post
Nice thread :y:

Thanks <3!
05-14-2013, 01:41 AM #13
lordbongsnipa69
LordOfTheBongS
Thank you for all your useful posts A++

Originally posted by Glare View Post
Hello NGU, I have seen threads about easter egg help for Die Rise including people not knowing how to do it etc. The only other thread I have seen is Wondoh's but its a video explaining the easter egg rather then a text tut and if you are like me it is much easier to use a text tut.

NOTE: You MUST activate the power & build the NAVcard table on the roof before beginning.

STEP 1

-There are 4 symbols on top of 4 different elevators around the map.
-The first two are in the trample steam room elevators & the other two are on the roof elevators.
-One of the roof elevators is down the ramp leading from the roof to one floor below.
-The last elevator you need is one of the ones right next to each other on the roof. (Typically the one on the left)
-Once you locate all the elevators with symbols on them you must have 4 players stand on one each at the EXACT same time.
-You have finished Step 1 once all the elevator symbols light up.

STEP 2

-Once all the elevator switches are lit up there will be new chinese symbols that appear on the ground.
-1st symbol is right after the jump from Buddha room to the other building.
-2nd symbol is right after you jump off the towers right ledge you look down & to the left.
-3rd symbol is in the spawn building right after you open the first door. (Right in front of the elevator)
-4th symbol is downstairs in the main spawn building after going down the escalator by the SVU it is in front of the food counter.

-Once all symbols are located you must step on them in a certain order which changes every game. Basically find which one lights up when you step on it then step on another at random to see if it lights up. Stepping on the wrong one results in the lit up symbols resetting but the order stays the same making this step quite easy. This part is all trial and error.

STEP 3

-You must now buy the SVU sniper rifle & snipe the two black orbs from the dragon's mouths on the roof.
-After shooting them both you will see that the orbs go under the lions paws in the spawn.

STEP 4

-You must now get the orbs under the paws wet.
-One player must get the Sliquifier & aim directly at one of the balls and basically start spraying all the ammo at the orb, not stopping until the orb starts spinning (You must do this for each orb).I recommend you have another person watching you as you spray because you may not be able to see when the orb begins to spin. (You must do this for each orb)

STEP 5

-You must now get 4 trample steams and place them on 4 symbols with pictures of zombies scattered around the map, aiming all the trample steams at the Tower.
-1st symbol is after you open the main spawn door right in front of the elevator. (Next to the already lit symbol)
-2nd symbol is right next to the ramp leading one floor down from the roof.
-3rd symbol actually right next to the ramp on the opposite side of the 2nd symbol.
-4th symbol is right after you drop off the towers right side follow the narrow path until you get to the hole in the fence where you can drop off. It is hidden under a pile of trash.

STEP 6
-All you need for this step is to Trample Steam lots of zombies into the tower (I recommend using all the set trample steams rather then only one or two as I think you need to use them all.)

STEP 7 Final Step

NOTE: You NEED Galvaknuckles for this step.

-There are four corners or poles on the tower. You must hit them in a certain order & if you fail to do it right it resets the order and you must wait until the next round to try again.
-You need to find 7 mahjong tiles scattered around the map & they tell you the direction (NESW) & when you hit that corner (1st 2nd 3rd 4th)

-I am going to link a video for this as this is the last step and is quite hard to explain.

-Mahjong Tile TUT:

Upon finishing this easter egg you get all 6 perks (Not including PHD Flopper). These perks are virtually useless since once you down you lose them, but hey who doesn't love trophies?
12-07-2013, 08:07 AM #14
u mad?
12-31-2013, 03:33 AM #15
PakMan
I’m too L33T
Die Rise EE is the hardest EE on BO2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo