04-10-2013, 03:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some people say rape training in bo2 zombies is abusing the game and just ruins the game if you're doing this.

What are you're thoughts? i think rape training is perfectly fine, its just a skill...
Last edited by Bassnecter_ ; 04-10-2013 at 08:33 AM.
04-10-2013, 03:50 AM #2
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
A hack? who the hell told you so ? rape training it's more like a tactic to advance rounds faster.

Also it takes some time and spot research on every map to 100% master it.
04-10-2013, 07:40 AM #3
Rurneth
Do a barrel roll!
Funny thing is, not alot of people I play can rape train, majority of players dunno how to play, normally go down by round 4. Rape train is essential to get to high rounds. Yeah, if you know how to do it, it's easy, but the thing with that is you can easily get lazy, not focus due to boredom and that's how a rape train can screw up. Looks like Mob of the Dead could fix that with all the narrow corridors (like Shangri La.)

They know people rape train and try to break the trains by putting in walkers at any round, as opposed to just having nothing but running zombies. If it was cheating or hacking or anything, they would of done more extreme methods to eliminate it, like changing the zombies AI so that they split from the pack to intercept you rather than just follow you.
04-10-2013, 08:11 AM #4
makeabce
I defeated!
Hack? Seriosly...dumbest thing i have heard! Rape train is a hack?! :dumb:
Well,i think it's pretty easy...but most of players i have met are complete moron's who doesn't know anything about zombies...why they even play it then? : P

Every map has atleast 1 rapetrain spot!
And this new map Die Rise have tons of good spots!
04-10-2013, 08:16 AM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Abusing game mechanics ftw.
Just part of the metagame once you reach a certain skill level.
No issue with it makes higher rounds possible to do.
04-10-2013, 01:33 PM #6
oG GUNN3R
--------
Trains (or circles) are pretty much the only way to make it really far legitly on zombies. I don't know who you've been talking to that thinks that doing this is abusing the game but it certainly does not. If you want to talk about abusing the game, you could talk about people using the sliquifier while sitting at an elevated position so the zombies can't touch them.
Last edited by oG GUNN3R ; 04-11-2013 at 03:41 AM.
04-10-2013, 02:26 PM #7
SONY
Brute
Aww dam it He Killed meryl!!!!!!! that fuck killed him ....I love your profile pic His Last Epic Moment :'(
Why did they KILL THIS LEGEND BUT WHYYY
04-16-2013, 08:59 PM #8
Who doesn't rape train? Its easy but extremely effective if done correctly.
04-19-2013, 03:07 AM #9
IGOTHOST
IM THE REAL IGOTHOST
rape train FTW
04-19-2013, 07:28 AM #10
ianleslie75
Do a barrel roll!
dont do this anymore .....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo