08-09-2013, 12:20 AM #1
shooterace247
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a description of the final zombies map Origins. It will take place in Northern France in the first World War. Players will need help they can to succeed in defeating the undead and a unprecedented 1000ft robot. This next chapter will explore the saga's orgins as players will reunite with an unlikely band of soldiers that work together to defeat the greatest evil the world has ever seen. Wonder Weapons that harness supernatural powers also players will use a Mark IV tank to get around the fields. New perk machines and power ups and a lot more.

I'm excited that we get to use tanks new way of getting around the map. I think it will be bigger than Tranzit open world because there will be more places to explore maybe. What do you guys think will this be a great zombies map that we will remember hope so.
08-09-2013, 02:42 AM #2
muskyman
Do a barrel roll!
horrible end to zombies.
08-09-2013, 03:28 AM #3
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by muskyman View Post
horrible end to zombies.

not the end, still TranZit crew left
08-09-2013, 05:34 PM #4
shooterace247
I defeated!
Originally posted by muskyman View Post
horrible end to zombies.

What makes you say the final map will be rubbish?. I think it will be good the single player team know how to make good maps like Mob of the Dead which is the best map so far.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo